Paulo Dybala - ST - Palermo (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Not really, people tend to forget we were amongst top10 spenders in europe almost all the time after getting back to SerieA.
We actually are +4 mil between last two seasons transfer market. -14 mil last year, but +18 mil the year before.

We've hardly spent the past two years. I'd say all signs point to a 60-80 mil mercato independent of sales.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Sorry bro. I was just to do the realistic scenario. So 3 CL titles by 2021 seems pretty likely in my opinion. With a good mercato this summer though, I think we're probably favourites to repeat next year.
yeah agree. with the ongoing project and with an improved squad every year, that seems very likely. but i want that San Siro CL title, i cant tell you how much. 10 years after Calciopoli winning a CL title in inters teritory. cant write a better story than that

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
His greatest asset is his intelligence, something rare nowadays. That's why stats don't tell the whole story, specially related to this guy. And he clearly is a very confident person, he seems to have the needed personality to play and shine at a giant club. Stats also don't tell this.

The price is very steep, but if Juventus want to sign the guy now it is what it is. We are overpaying to secure it now. We could maybe hardball Zamparini and wait till the end of the mercato to sign him for 20M. But this would be a low chance possibility, since in all likelihood PSG would come calling with a stupid offer. And Inter was really pushing for him as well (maybe only to inflate the price). Even Roma could be a contender later in the market, after they sell Pjanic and Nainggolan.

So I understand why Marotta did this, and in view of the fact that he's a player with rare characteristics (intelligence, great passing, vision, personality) willing to play for us, I think he's doing the right thing. Creative players are such a rare breed nowadays in football. With Pogba and Tevez on the verge of leaving, this team will need creativity to come from other players. Dybala is one of them.

I don't know if he will explode, but chances of a complete flop are low, because intelligence, vision and confidence are very solid features. Even if he becomes only a rotation player, we can definitely get 20M + back later on a sell.

And his salaries are realitively low.
This.:tup:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
so 10m for Nando
5m for Isla
15m for Berardi(option to buy him for 20)
2m for Sorensen
2m for Goldaniga

what else?
Ogbonna.

Isla will be really hard to sell it seems. He is turning in the new iaquinta amauri.

If morata will stay with us, buying cavani and dybala means that someone of high value must be sacrificed. It can be Berardi.

Selling with an option to buy sounds right. But I dont know if he would like to come to us after shelling him like fodder :p

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
yeah agree. with the ongoing project and with an improved squad every year, that seems very likely. but i want that San Siro CL title, i cant tell you how much. 10 years after Calciopoli winning a CL title in inters teritory. cant write a better story than that
:touched:

Ale comeback for season loan and now it's better. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

With exemple like that Pogba will never leave :touched:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)