Paulo Dybala - ST - Palermo (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It's a bit silly given the bigger problems at Roma that are causing the team as a whole to underperform.

If Iturbe was doing badly when all around him were doing well, it'd be more understandable to worry about Iturbe's poor season.

But, given that Iturbe and Dybala are very different players, it still wouldn't make much sense.
i think Iturde wouldnt be a total flop if he joined Juve instead. i still dont think he would fullfil what most people here expected him last summer, but he would do better than he is now at Roma IMO

as for Dybala, he is in a great situation as he wont be counted to start making difference right away. he will have a whole season to settle into the team before taking Tevez' place in the team

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
i think Iturde wouldnt be a total flop if he joined Juve instead. i still dont think he would fullfil what most people here expected him last summer, but he would do better than he is now at Roma IMO

as for Dybala, he is in a great situation as he wont be counted to start making difference right away. he will have a whole season to settle into the team before taking Tevez' place in the team
Iturbe raises the same concern as Berardi: can he be useful without space, against teams that park the bus, building up play, instead of relying on counters?

So far the answer is no, like Gervinho and others showed at Roma.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Comparing Dybala to Gervinho :sergio:

And virtually every player plays better with more space in front of them, but he doesn't strike me as a player who has to rely solely on that.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
It's a bit silly given the bigger problems at Roma that are causing the team as a whole to underperform.

If Iturbe was doing badly when all around him were doing well, it'd be more understandable to worry about Iturbe's poor season.

But, given that Iturbe and Dybala are very different players, it still wouldn't make much sense.
exactly. and tbh i still think iturbe is a quality player. just wrong place and wrong time.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Dybala is the opposite of Iturbe, he is the kind of player you want to break defenses and who can play in small spaces due to intelligence and skill.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala is the opposite of Iturbe, he is the kind of player you want to break defenses and who can play in small spaces due to intelligence and skill.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
didn't say shit yet.

- - - Updated - - -

ok on now, talking about Dybala(close) and Cavani.

- - - Updated - - -

Juve told Raiola we don't want Ibra.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
but i want next seasons final at San Siro :excited: having Moratti with his buddy Thohir, joined by Berlusconi with the chinese thats gonna buy Milan, watching us defend the CL title at their stadium, while their clubs are battling for 10th place in Serie A would be truly epic and majestic. that would be the best thing to ever happen to football

:tuttosport:
@Fr3sh what do you think?
What do I think? Back 2 back treble Eto'o style baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)