Paul Pogba (93 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 2, 2005
For fuck sake..
Ban period should be related to performance, games played etc.. esp. in the case of unintentional doping..

I am ignorant here.. but what percentages is needed to get a boost?

He did not even play

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
:rofl:

The gift that keeps on giving.

Fuck it. Extend his contract for another 5 years on the same terms. More hilarity and meme like behaviour can continue. This club is a joke these days anyway, only good thing to do is laugh at it.
:lol: :lol:

Bro, from injuries to witchdoctors to blackmail to more injuries to permanently damaged legs that we knew about, to doping when he wasn't even playing :lol:

Fuck it, remember when we got him for free from Utd then spent a summer in denial when he was obviously moving? And the news was broken by a hairdresser :rofl:

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
With all these shit in his second Juve spell , I think it is safe to conclude that this guy has now clinched the title of "worst Juve spell of all time as a player".:juventus:

Before then I was really torn between Lucio and Anelka.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Water tablets? Is that diuretics? Why would a stamina athlete take that?
You have to understand, he's not very intelligent.

Or maybe he wants to get injured so e could dance on some ski mountains again, it could really go either way.
McKennie for the US market
Could you imagine it? The outrage? The anguish? The depression? That's so hot. @Lion
Live footage of Giuntoli and McKennie with 20 minutes of Pogba's salary.

Breaking-BadAMC.jpg

(Everyone likes McKennie, Giuntoli included so he lets him take a nap on the money pile too.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)