Paul Pogba (59 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Is the whole 4 year suspension a load of scaremongering? Looking at footballers from the past two decades most of them were out of football 6-12 months at best.

In 2021, Onana took water tablets - Banned for 9 months.
In 2018, Apparently Nasri was ill advised during a tour in USA and took a immunity drip. Banned for 6 months.
In 2009, Kolo Toure took his wifes water tablets because of a misplaced perception that he was fat. - Banned for 6 months
In 2005, Abel Xavier took an anti viral medication which persuably contained a steroid - Banned for 12 months
In 2004, One word Mutu - Banned 7 months

Also this is alarming, I bet Paul rues leaving yanited now.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s...NONE-banned-authorities-details-withheld.html

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Is the whole 4 year suspension a load of scaremongering? Looking at footballers from the past two decades most of them were out of football 6-12 months at best.

In 2021, Onana took water tablets - Banned for 9 months.
In 2018, Apparently Nasri was ill advised during a tour in USA and took a immunity drip. Banned for 6 months.
In 2009, Kolo Toure took his wifes water tablets because of a misplaced perception that he was fat. - Banned for 6 months
In 2005, Abel Xavier took an anti viral medication which persuably contained a steroid - Banned for 12 months
In 2004, One word Mutu - Banned 7 months

Also this is alarming, I bet Paul rues leaving yanited now.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s...NONE-banned-authorities-details-withheld.html
I believe the 4 years is dependent on the intentions, whether it was for sporting advantage or just for medicinal/without sporting advantage reasons. Either way he's looking at near enough 2 years with what's being reported, I cant imagine his B sample will prove that it was a mistake in the testing. Also I believe the taking of drugs which increases testosterone is far worse than most if not all of the examples you gave

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Ok read the latest so who do we replace him with? Can we afford to replace him or would it be a step of cutting losses entirely?
One thing is for sure according to reports - Should Pogba admit and fail the counter sample - Termination would be imminent
There won’t be any replacements until January anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 46)