Paul Pogba (43 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Man utd ruined his career, he could have picked R.madrid or Barca and any top club at that time and after spending his prime time head to man utd. The guy has put too much on social media and has chosen celebrity life style since then. For this type of footballers the age of 22-29 is the peak of career and he's lost 4 years by making wrong dicision.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Man utd ruined his career, he could have picked R.madrid or Barca and any top club at that time and after spending his prime time head to man utd. The guy has put too much on social media and has chosen celebrity life style since then. For this type of footballers the age of 22-29 is the peak of career and he's lost 4 years by making wrong dicision.
No. He ruined himself

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
It’s all muscle injuries now, and that’s a sign his body is physically breaking down so sadly we’ve got this for another 2 years. Another player that had the same kind of injury problems may sound familiar: Aaron Ramsey
I would keep him rather than having healthy Arthur.

- - - Updated - - -

No. He ruined himself
Atmosphere was also affected him. Man utd is more marketing club to a football club.

Last edited:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I would keep him rather than having healthy Arthur.

- - - Updated - - -

Atmosphere was also affected him. Man utd is more marketing club to a football club.
I don’t think we have any option other than to keep him. Certainly no other team would ever think of paying him the wages we do.

It’s such a shame, because even in the small amount of football we’ve seen from him this year it’s clear he’s still head and shoulders our best midfielder…

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Did he pull his quad again?
that's what agresti suggested

i'm already over the fact that bringing him back was an obviously terrible call. once again the fans knew better than those professionals that have all the information they need. anyway, at this point i just feel sorry for the guy. next season should be his last chance: perform or retire

Strickland

May 17, 2019
a ruthless club would negotiate for a termination. at this point we have 3 more years at 10m/season left and even a hefty golden handshake would save us a lot of money.

I think there are three ways Pogba's career could go:
1. completely physically finished ala Marchisio;
2. constantly fighting injuries, can't go more than a couple of months without being injured;
3. recovers and is a dependable player again.

I'd say 2 is by far the most likely option, but between option 1 and 3 I'd be more surprised if 3 happens. Pogba has 161 minutes in total this season, Marchisio played 744 with Zenit in his last season and 1055 in his last season with Juve.

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016

i'm already over the fact that bringing him back was an obviously terrible call. once again the fans knew better than those professionals that have all the information they need. anyway, at this point i just feel sorry for the guy. next season should be his last chance: perform or retire
Which fans? Seemed to me, that majority of this particular forum was all for getting Pogba back.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
How can you be injury prone to muscle injuries as a professional athlete, I'm seriously curious
They often come after injuries to ligaments or cartilage.

Athletes start running a bit differently or do more lifting and less running and their bodies can't cope. If you look at Hazard for example, the last few years have been nothing but muscle injuries. And they've all come after his ankle surgeries. Chiesa had muscle injuries this season as well.

Personally though I think it's a very bad omen. If an athlete keeps getting them, either he is not fully healed or his body has been damaged beyond repair.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
They often come after injuries to ligaments or cartilage.

Athletes start running a bit differently or do more lifting and less running and their bodies can't cope. If you look at Hazard for example, the last few years have been nothing but muscle injuries. And they've all come after his ankle surgeries. Chiesa had muscle injuries this season as well.

Personally though I think it's a very bad omen. If an athlete keeps getting them, either he is not fully healed or his body has been damaged beyond repair.
I hope just an off-season of personalised rehab and training helps him.

As annoying as he was it was quite sad to see him have the reaction he did when he got hurt. The worry is it was quite innocuous.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I predicted it unfortunately but I wouldnt even call it a prediction rather an educated guess. Players who come back from a long injury usually have some setbacks.
He played well while he was on the field and when he is available I think we are much stronger but we need to find a solution for this part time thing.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Yes. That clearly is the big problem here :sergio:
Of course, TRY and move Pogba on with his juicy contract, but it won't happen. It just goes to show how stupid we are to offer huge contracts to broken players, knowing that Pogba barely played at United. I don't recall anyone wanting Pogba other than us, probably because they actually watched him at United and saw nothing good. I'd rather we buy some youngsters because even if they fail, we sell them off with experience and make a profit. This is a pure financial loss and not a surprise whatsoever.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Pogba has arrived at the J Medical
[Romeo Agresti]
… for the 100th time

He’s too young to retire. He’ll milk the shit out of this contract and as long as he stays healthy long enough to pass a medical test another stupid club will be interested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)