Paul Pogba (62 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I’ve been trying to think of players who had injury issues like him but then ended up finding fitness of some level to carry on at the highest level , and i cant think of a lot.

Robben perhaps?

Not many others id say. They either went off to smaller teams or leagues.

If he ends up becoming a player who could play 25 odd full games in a season ( all competitions considered ), I’d consider that acceptable if there is a decent enough swua rotation available. But i simply don’t see that happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
It’s all muscle injuries now, and that’s a sign his body is physically breaking down so sadly we’ve got this for another 2 years. Another player that had the same kind of injury problems may sound familiar: Aaron Ramsey

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It’s all muscle injuries now, and that’s a sign his body is physically breaking down so sadly we’ve got this for another 2 years. Another player that had the same kind of injury problems may sound familiar: Aaron Ramsey
Practically this. He seems to be the kind of guy who didnt took his training and his body seriously after leaving juve. Too focused on be a media showguy.

His juve spell was not going to carry him his whole career.

Dont, totally done.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It's just Juve. The fucker apparently has had 27 appearances this season with Nice (9 of bench). That's wonder numbers for someone so injury prone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)