Paul Pogba (191 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jul 28, 2002
He will ask for a teamchange at the end of season and thats it mane

He got tired of being on "holiday" again.

Hahah you fuckers have no shame and no honor. You all poglovers deserve this and more.
this strikes me as someone lazy and didn’t do his homework on us before returning. He’s come back and been surprised and thought “fuck this”.

he was terrible at Utd as “the main man” to steer them…worse position now. Of course he is on holiday in the locker room.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
this strikes me as someone lazy and didn’t do his homework on us before returning. He’s come back and been surprised and thought “fuck this”.

he was terrible at Utd as “the main man” to steer them…worse position now. Of course he is on holiday in the locker room.
He has years without doing any homework tho, thats why he looks like semiretired.

We gave him the option of an easy return and stupid wages. It was way too easy for him.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I dont get it, why are we constantly hating on him for getting injured? It happens, the fact we took a risk on more injury prone version of Pogba is management issue, not players fault.

You guys talk like he has been faking for half a season when it was a serious injury requiring surgery.

We should happy he is available now. We need all the weapons we can get in these trying times, and a healthy Pogba and playing is usually a top player who gives much needed creative dynamic presence.
If he stays healthy and not getting injured constantly, can be tolerated but if he gets injured month after month like dybala's case it will be huge issue considering the huge amount we pay monthly.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
He was gone the moment he accepted the switch to manu. Threw his career to the toilet.

You can sesrch for our post in that time. We all knew that. No rocket sclence
You know what's funny is I did look back and landed in that period we were all in denial and thought him leaving was all media BS

https://www.juventuz.com/threads/paul-pogba.34761/page-2002

Gold

- - - Updated - - -

Coming to think of it, I think I've never seen a better CM than Pogba in my lifetime.

Nowadays you have guys like Vidal, Kroos, Rakitic and Modric, but they all have different characteristics and Pogba has more important ones IMO.

He's that unique. Definitely an all time CM, the best CM in the world and I can't remember a better one from the 90s on.

It's a fucking shame to lose the guy.
:howler:

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for singling you out there, Pedro. We've all said dumb shit

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
You know what's funny is I did look back and landed in that period we were all in denial and thought him leaving was all media BS

https://www.juventuz.com/threads/paul-pogba.34761/page-2002

Gold

- - - Updated - - -

:howler:

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for singling you out there, Pedro. We've all said dumb shit
Lol good one.

But he was indeed one of the most talented midifielders I've ever seen. His peak was fantastic, an all timer, along with Vidal's. I mean, he carried Juventus for 1 or 2 years. They were really reliant on him for creativity and deciding games.

But I didn't believe he was that soft and mentally fragile/lazy as you guys said. So you were right on spot. My bad

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Lol good one.

But he was indeed one of the most talented midifielders I've ever seen. His peak was fantastic, an all timer, along with Vidal's. I mean, he carried Juventus for 1 or 2 years. They were really reliant on him for creativity and deciding games.

But I didn't believe he was that soft and mentally fragile/lazy as you guys said. So you were right on spot. My bad
At that time as well he honestly looked like he was going to be an all-time great perhaps even passing Zidane. So powerful and so technical.

Threw it all away, settled for the level of fame he was at instead of pursuing footballing immortality

Apr 17, 2013
Fuck.
Like Vlahovic, when you've been off for a long time you have to rehabilitate your body with repeated efforts. Better that than reading that he broke his knee again.

Do we know the duration of his unavailability?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 178)