Paul Pogba (34 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Also Pogba and Di Maria are world class (maybe even the best in their positions) when fit, while Dybala not even close and wont ever be.
Agree 100% , Pogba is way better than Dybala , Pogba a guy who won world cup , best mf last euros , but somehow tuz likes to compare him with fucking Dybala who's still famous because he socred 2 goals against Barac back in 2017 :lol:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Pogba was world class when he played here , the last time Pogba was w.class was last year , the last time Dybala was w.class it was back in 2017 :lol:
Who cares about being labeled world class? I only care about how much a player contributes to Juve. Lichtsteiner and Mandzukic were never ‘world class’ but always gave their best for the club and helped win us a bunch of trophies.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Who cares about being labeled world class? I only care about how much a player contributes to Juve. Light Steiner and Mandzukic were never ‘world class’ but always gave their best for the club and helped win us a bunch of trophies.
Dude are you kidding with me or what ? Pogba is injured ofc he can't contribute , Pogba was great player for us way better than Dybala and it's not even close .
Let's wait when he'll be back and judge him .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Dude are you kidding with me or what ? Pogba is injured ofc he can't contribute , Pogba was great player for us way better than Dybala and it's not even close .
Let's wait when he'll be back and judge him .
I disagree there. Dybala had some pretty amazing years with us. What happened in the last few seasons is anyones guess. And besides that, Pogba hasnt had a great season since he left us so there is some doubt if can ever have again. Injury puts this further in doubt.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Also Pogba and Di Maria are world class (maybe even the best in their positions) when fit, while Dybala not even close and wont ever be.
Di Maria was world class at his peak. Problem is that he’s old, injury prone nowadays.

Pogba and Dybala both wasted their talents. That said, Dybala was the better player for Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)