Paul Pogba (211 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Since you mentioned lolzillians there’s a funny real story about this guy back in the early 80’s who was signed by several clubs but never played a single minute. And I’m talking about like Flamengo, Vasco, you know big Brazilian clubs. Both he and his agent were fucking geniuses.

I was looking for any article in English to post but the motherfucker has its own Wikipedia page :lol:

I saved the best for last. His footballer name was Kaiser :lol::lol::lol: these germenzilians

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Kaiser_(footballer)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Since you mentioned lolzillians there’s a funny real story about this guy back in the early 80’s who was signed by several clubs but never played a single minute. And I’m talking about like Flamengo, Vasco, you know big Brazilian clubs. Both he and his agent were fucking geniuses.

I was looking for any article in English to post but the motherfucker has its own Wikipedia page :lol:

I saved the best for last. His footballer name was Kaiser :lol::lol::lol: these germenzilians

I actually saw a documentaty about that guy before :lol:

Hilarious.

Kaiser of lolzilians.

This part :lol:

"According to Kaiser's former teammate Carlos Alexandre Torres, it was quite common in Brazilian football in the 1980s to have men like Kaiser in the team, who could not play, but created a good atmosphere."

The atmosphere at JJ must be great.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

Hilarious.

Kaiser of lolzilians.

"According to Kaiser's former teammate Carlos Alexandre Torres, it was quite common in Brazilian football in the 1980s to have men like Kaiser in the team, who could not play, but created a good atmosphere."

This is basically what Pinsoglio is

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

Hilarious.

Kaiser of lolzilians.

The career section of his wiki page is golden. It’s almost hard to believe he managed to do those things :lol:

But yes, that’s actually true. In 94 Ricardo Rocha got injured just before the WC but the players insisted he should be part of the squad. He was your typical funny guy so everybody wanted him around. Didn’t play a single minute but I personally think he was just as important.

Side story to this… In late 94 or early 95 can’t remember… My dad was just chilling, drinking his beer on the porch when a nice Audi pulled over by the house. It was Ricardo Rocha. They talked for a while and I got him to sign a cheap football I had. He and my dad were friends and played football together when they were kids.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Will be interesting to see how Pogba will fit into the team and how we will adept or adopt to him. In France he's always had 1-2 (minimum) runners like Kante shielding him or running for him. They are a fairly defensive side too. Just curious what will change and how. I assume he will take Fagioli/Miretti's slot (even if I may disagree with it).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

That guy is a living legend, I seen a documentary about him. One of the wildest story ever lol.

As the comments says: "You do that for a year, you're a cheating bastard. You do that for 10 years, you're a fucking legend!"

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

I actually know a Brazilian called Kaiser, he is from Porto Alegre, big Internacional fan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 193)