Paul Pogba (109 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Him being out has given the chance for miretti to play and show his worth. That's about the only positive that comes out from pogba being injured.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Him being out has given the chance for miretti to play and show his worth. That's about the only positive that comes out from pogba being injured.
I like this way of thinking. It's better to be glass half full about it. Gives Miretti plenty of time to establish himself before Pogba comes back.

If Pogba never got Injured Miretti may of rotted on the bench or been sent on loan again.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I agree but I wouldnt skip on Pogba despite all of this.
He will show up when his injury tenure is over.
so... never...

- - - Updated - - -

and it "only" cost us 10M a year... yeiiiiii

Sep 5, 2022
Fuck this club for signing him.

Fuck this club for relying on him to be our best and most reliable player.

Fuck this club for not MAKING him get the surgery straight away, instead of him wasting two months doing a bullshit physical therapy which was never going to work.

A strong club would have made Pogba get the surgery ASAP. We are not a strong club. We are in the hands of incompetent bandits.
maybe if you weren’t an overweight balding faggot he would be available to play today

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
No club can (wtf kind of laws do you have down under?). They took an optimistic and risky path with treatment instead of surgery, and hope he gets back in time for WC. It didnt work out, its an injury, it needs to be dealt with the best means possible. Their first option turned to be not enough even as temporary solution, so now go for the permanent one.

Even if he had taken the surgery a month ago it would take most of this year to fully recover from it. Hope for his sake he recovers quick and can make the WC. But most importantly that the surgery is a permanent solution to what ails him.
What are you on about? He isn’t working at Starbucks.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Ignored our midfield woes for years

Finally attempt to fix it by bringing back an injury prone shell of a former player.

I mean, pogba on a free may be an amazing transfer eventually but its a luxury signing. You do that after you bring a star midfielder in.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
what makes you people believe he will be ready by january?

he missed pre season, his form was already questionable prior to that in his previous club, and has history of getting re injured.

there is no guarantee he will be in form when he comes back due to missing most of season. not to count for his questionable work ethic also and repeat injury history.

same thing with chiesa not being guaranteed to be same player again. you guys putting too much hope into these two players to cope with this terrible managment of the club. hopium dose is strong.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
You act like a professional coach on a daily basis.

Yes, juve will definitely play along to the whims of a broken player they begged to sign.

I'm happy you're happy, but this guy should have never been signed.
Nah i never act like a coach , this is football forum and we post football opinions, not some medical forum , people who have absolutely no clue about medicine are telling what Juve should’ve done !

My football takes might be wrong, absolutely no shame on it , and i have no problem to admit some terrible takes , but at least I’ve been watching football for almost 20 years, I highly doubt you or most of the form have basic knowledge about medicine, but sure you and almost everyone have good knowledge when it comes to football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)