Paul Pogba (65 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Dunno about anyone else but I've kind of written him off until January, a bit like Chiesa. He might make an odd appearance and dab between now and the WC but he's mostly going to focus on that, and hopefully not end up seriously injured at the tournament...

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
So let me get this straight...He wil NOW be out for 40-60 days......But he refused an operation 45 days ago, an operation which obviously would have kept him out for 40-60 days, meaning he would have started training this month or the beginning of the next one? I dont get it...why did he refused the operation in the first place?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
So let me get this straight...He wil NOW be out for 40-60 days......But he refused an operation 45 days ago, an operation which obviously would have kept him out for 40-60 days, meaning he would have started training this month or the beginning of the next one? I dont get it...why did he refused the operation in the first place?
Dude just loves vacations

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Go watch his Insta videos and you don't have to wonder that anymore.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
It was reported then he would've been out for 6 months if he was operated, by the same reporter who now says 40-60 days.

Others said 2-3 months in case of surgery which will be about the same when he comes back from this surgery.

It's possible some of the damage subsided with the conservative procedure and now the surgery recovery won't be as long

Also, nobody wants the surgery. I listened to Peter Crouch podcast last summer and he said most players fear surgery like a devil, do everything possible to avoid it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)