Paul Pogba (165 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Don't expect to see much of him this year he will most likely go for the surgery after the World Cup and miss most of next year too.

Depending how far France get he could potentially make things much worst. Too many intense games back to back for a player as Injury prone as him doesn't look too promising.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I am sure it’s a calculated risk. Not the ideal treatment plan but not a rash decision as I am sure he doesn’t want to risk a relapse after his return and definitely miss the world cup by then. I am sure the consortium of doctors knows better than us.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
juve: hurrr durrr dybala asked too much and misses too many games so time to move on fresh new ideas.

also juve: signs pogba for MORE wages who misses even more matches and is more injury prone.

everyone who supported this juventus management in these decision is a clown, just like the managment itself. you deserve every bit of suffering coming this season.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
You’re all clowns for supporting Juventus
clown.gif

- - - Updated - - -

juve: hurrr durrr dybala asked too much and misses too many games so time to move on fresh new ideas.

also juve: signs pogba for MORE wages who misses even more matches and is more injury prone.

everyone who supported this juventus management in these decision is a clown, just like the managment itself. you deserve every bit of suffering coming this season.
calma-wait.gif

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Understanding a world cup is important and most likely his last...but fuck me, this better not backfire and see him miss massive amounts of football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 151)