Paul Pogba (189 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Hope he returned with the mindset of being a leader and help bring Juve back.

If he goofes around like at United combined with subpar performances the fans will turn on him real quick.
During Poggy's last stint JJ didn't have so many Lingard and Rashford characters that distracted him in Manchowder. Now JJ got many clowns just like them and fewer senators like Chiellini and Buffon. Max needs to pay max attention so Poggy doesn't go full basketball american

Buy on AliExpress.com

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
During Poggy's last stint JJ didn't have so many Lingard and Rashford characters that distracted him in Manchowder. Now JJ got many clowns just like them and fewer senators like Chiellini and Buffon. Max needs to pay max attention so Poggy doesn't go full basketball american
It's too late. Dude has already transformed into a midget NBA player.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
photo_2022-07-11_14-45-18.jpg

photo_2022-07-11_14-45-18 (2).jpg

Paul Pogba was involved in 20 goals (eight goals, 12 assists) in his last Serie A season with Juventus in 2015-16.

The only midfielder to be involved in more Serie A goals that season was Miralem Pjanic (22).

[@OptaAnalyst]

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
He is getting a much more warm reception by supporters than i had expected, especially aftet the vacation comments. Good to see.

Doubt some other players will get the same if they ever hypothetically came back. Cristiano for example, but will probably get the odd boo with the way he left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
"I wanted to enjoy playing football again"

Man, thats kinda sad to hear, I think we forget the human element of pro athletes sometimes. When he says he chose with the heart, I believe him. He could've made more money elsewhere, like I'm pretty sure Man U was offering more, shit probably even City. Glad hes back, I'm ready to dab again

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I don't know what impact he will have on the team to be honest, I have no idea what he was doing the past six years. All I know is that I miss him and can't wait to see him play again.
Yeah, but how can anyone honestly argue that he wouldnt improve the club? We watching the same midfield?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 177)