Paul Pogba (38 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
From all the players who left Juve , Pogba is the one I really missed, i still think we did the right thing when we sold Vidal (to bad we didn’t replace him) , we sold at the right time he was slowing down.

But Pogbas sale hurt man , it didn’t work for all the parties involved , I’m so happy we got him back .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
If he can stay fit and we can get some defensive awareness/runners around him (hopefully Locatelli and Zakaria) he should do well. We badly need creativity and a goal threat from midfield and he definitely brings that.

His injury record worrisome though, we can't afford another season with a bad midfield.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I love how all of our completed and rumored transfers all have to be predicated with “if” before making any kind of statement about them :lol:
very true :lol3: It sucks that so many of our signings come with these caveats, but I guess it just shows how far away economically from the other clubs when it seems like we are signing unwanted/unproven/injury prone players to fill out our squad.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. It’s just a number and he’ll honour it like he did with his last season with us.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Name the club dumb enough to pay $100m for him in 2-3 years when they could have got him for free this summer
“could have” implies he didn’t have his mind made up on where he wanted to be. He rejected Man City for example. Obviously I didn’t mean it literally when I said 100M, but they could still make a profit off his sale if it came to it.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Destroyed his potential. What could have been if he had stayed
he had his best three individual years at Man U and won a world cup in that time. His price tag created unrealistic expectations. He’s been one of the most productive mids in Europe. 15-20 goal contributions multiple times, like what CM does that? And he still gets slandered.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I really do not like this guy after the way he acted in the build up to his Manchester United transfer. This is a really risky transfer if we think he’s the one who’ll lift this team. He was a worldclass player, when he had good players around him, who ran their asses off and covered a lot of the field. But look at the team he’s joining now.

Also. The way we kept getting players injured all the time last season, I’m afraid if he’s gonna break too.

Last edited:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
If he can stay fit and we can get some defensive awareness/runners around him (hopefully Locatelli and Zakaria) he should do well. We badly need creativity and a goal threat from midfield and he definitely brings that.

His injury record worrisome though, we can't afford another season with a bad midfield.
Yeah he needs be freed up to play to his potential which means doing less on defensive side but are Loca and Zak enough to hold this mid in a 433 against a decent team that is..just not enough tenacity to balance us out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)