Paul Pogba (155 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

If only he had stayed.... He would have become one of the biggest legends of the club ever and one of the most beloved players ever.

Still not late, at the end of this contract he will be at the club for 8 years in total, plenty of time to win a lot. Welcome back PolPo :sheik:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
The only reason I did not want him back is the same reason I wanted Dybala out: injuries. Other than that he is an amazing player and can't wait to see him in our jersey.

Welcome back Pogboom.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How can someone be so miserable all the time lol.
Not sure - Pogba seems happy to me

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t see the risk. People here should lighten up a little. Tuz is a miserable fucking place.
You come here a lot for such a miserable place?

- - - Updated - - -

What has his injury record over the past 3 years have anything to do with Tuz lightening up?

Yes, he's a clown and some of us don't like his antics but it should be fairly obvious as to why people think it's a risky transfer.

72 games missed over the past 3 years due to injuries. Given our track record with player injuries and recoveries, this could end up being a nightmare situation for us.
Nailed it .

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I know he’s approaching 30 but he’s going to have to step it up in several aspects this time around. No support or protection around him in the midfield this time. No Great Wall of heroes behind him. If he’s on the left in a 3-man midfield then he’s going to be in for an unpleasant surprise as well. He’s going to have to get more physical (the added bulk and muscle helps) if he pushes up bc our midfield has been cushions for opponents for the last 6 seasons. I can’t wait to see him link with ADM and serve DV9 :tuttosport:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I know he’s approaching 30 but he’s going to have to step it up in several aspects this time around. No support or protection around him in the midfield this time. No Great Wall of heroes behind him. If he’s on the left in a 3-man midfield then he’s going to be in for an unpleasant surprise as well. He’s going to have to get more physical (the added bulk and muscle helps) if he pushes up bc our midfield has been cushions for opponents for the last 6 seasons. I can’t wait to see him link with ADM and serve DV9 :tuttosport:
If

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
A friendly reminder, the last time he played in a midfield like ours, was in his last season here, and he was dissapointingt

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Can't agree more but to take full advantage of this guy we need to realize we can't have him do both, to me he's not built that way, like Vidal where he had tenacity plus he could make runs.. I think he'd be more valuable if he could be free to mainly attack. For this we need players specially Zakaria to step up to be that pure DM to take the weight off. Allegri got some decisions to make.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)