Paul Pogba (107 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I really do not like this guy after the way he acted in the build up to his Manchester United transfer. This is a really risky transfer if we think he’s the one who’ll lift this team. He was a worldclass player, when he had good players around him, who ran their ass off and covered a lot of the field. But look at the team he’s joining now.

Also. The way we kept getting players injured all the time last season, I’m afraid if he’s gonna break too.
I don’t see the risk. People here should lighten up a little. Tuz is a miserable fucking place.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I don’t see the risk. People here should lighten up a little. Tuz is a miserable fucking place.
What has his injury record over the past 3 years have anything to do with Tuz lightening up?

Yes, he's a clown and some of us don't like his antics but it should be fairly obvious as to why people think it's a risky transfer.

72 games missed over the past 3 years due to injuries. Given our track record with player injuries and recoveries, this could end up being a nightmare situation for us.

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
What has his injury record over the past 3 years have anything to do with Tuz lightening up?

Yes, he's a clown and some of us don't like his antics but it should be fairly obvious as to why people think it's a risky transfer.

72 games missed over the past 3 years due to injuries. Given our track record with player injuries and recoveries, this could end up being a nightmare situation for us.
Were used to Ramsey. This is peanuts

Sent from my SM-A325F using Tapatalk

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Keep crying.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

He is obvs a risky transfer. Anyone denying that is on an agenda.

The dude is a clown and injury prone. How that is not a risk is beyond me.

On paper he is better than all the rejects we have on midfield but that doesnt say much when we are talking about the player named pogba and all the mess that comes with him.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I really do not like this guy after the way he acted in the build up to his Manchester United transfer. This is a really risky transfer if we think he’s the one who’ll lift this team. He was a worldclass player, when he had good players around him, who ran their ass off and covered a lot of the field. But look at the team he’s joining now.

Also. The way we kept getting players injured all the time last season, I’m afraid if he’s gonna break too.
I feel like he has a point to prove. The Man U return was never going to work for him, don’t think he was happy there and that definitely had something to do with his injuries.

Loca will be a good partner for him and McKennie/Zak will offer some energy as the third CM. If we put him with Crapiot or Arturd then yes we’re in big trouble.

I really think that if he feels like an important part of the project and he has the love of the fans we’ll get that world class football out of him that he’s lost over the last few years. And on a free his transfer isn’t too much of a risk as he will always have resale value

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I knew you’d love this signing. You’ve been hoping for this one ever since he’s left. I think he’ll get back to his best again here. We aren’t anywhere near as much as a basketcase as as Man United are.

Now we need to start filling the gaps in the fullback positions ASAP.
Yes, that's what we should do instead of Zaniolo. I would get Zaniolo after I have filled the weak spots, this is the only thing that irritates me about our priorities.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

yet his injury history is not the primary thing brought up by the dildos against the move. The one legit argument. Funny that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)