Paul Pogba (182 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
It should be. I mean, how old were you when you started to support Juve? I was 8, I watched Baggio in world cup and i became Juve fan. Now at the age of 35, there is nothing about this team I like except colors. I don't like the players, coach, president, and the football we play. Actually watching Juve has become a habit, I know I won't be happy in the end of the game but somehow i watch it. To be fair last season I barely I missed most of the Juve games. I only watched the derbies.
I find it impossible to support another club.
Ive always been more a passionate fan during the bad times
My love for Juve peaked when we went to Serie B and during the seasons that followed.

As I've said before I don't think I would of supported this club if I had discovered Juve recently as we have lost so much of our identiy but i still hope we will find ourselves again and I'll give up watching football before supporting another club.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
My love for Juve peaked when we went to Serie B and during the seasons that followed.

As I've said before I don't think I would of supported this club if I had discovered Juve recently as we have lost so much of our identiy but i still hope we will find ourselves again and I'll give up watching football before supporting another club.
This

Powis

Dec 9, 2009

Same. I feel even more attached to the club when it's going through bad periods. And just like you said, If I ever quit supporting Juve (highly unlikely) it means I'm just done with football in general. For me football is Juventus.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
And you're saying that as it'f its a bad thing or a catastrophy. I might even cheer for inter so what's the deal. People change spouses, jobs, music taste, nationalities, gender, but it's a big deal to change the club you support because the decision to support the club you took when you were a kid. Im no dybala fan anyways. If im to change teams i'd be supporting City and Atalanta, for completely different reasons. I don't like Inter and not because of 2006.
That is the very appeal of it: something that you picked/fell in love with as a kid and that stays with you your entire life no matter what (a very rare thing in life). A connection with your inner child.

If you dont feel that you dont feel that. Kinda sad actually.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I think he's past his best and never lived up to his potential. Is likely to kiss a lot if games.

But even that is so much better than what we have and are likely to get.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
How many of you guys want him back?

To me he looks like a finished player and now there's no Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio etc to hold his hand.
Always been a myth that he was carried in midfield. Pogba's best season was with Hernanes, Khedira, Sturaro, Lemina, Padoin, Pereyra. The only other great midfielder we had Marchisio.

He was phenomenal that year. Will likely be great here again. His time at United was toxic. For France he plays with joy and is usually amazing.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This switching teams BS is utter nonsense. If you live in Egypt and decide to switch from Al Ahly to Zamalek for example, your family might disown you.

I would never support another team. Having said that, there isn't much about the current team I like, whether it's players, playing style, the coach, the management or even our social media presence and change of logo. Overall, the past 2-3 seasons have been largely underwhelming and even cringe worthy.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

I did support Juve during serie B, to be fair i only had the chance to watch few games because no one was broadcasting them in my country. I watched every game of the two 7th place seasons. However in last few years ive watched football less and less. Not only Juve. I dont check lineups, i dont know exact time when juve plays, sometimes this season i put on tv and i see it’s minute 60 or something. Im not saying it’s bad to support your team for until the end of your life, but those who change their teams should not be judged.
@GordoDeCentral was very harsh toward a very sensitive community who have difficult life growing up. And if u wanna know i went and supported LGBTIQ parade last week.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I did support Juve during serie B, to be fair i only had the chance to watch few games because no one was broadcasting them in my country. I watched every game of the two 7th place seasons. However in last few years ive watched football less and less. Not only Juve. I dont check lineups, i dont know exact time when juve plays, sometimes this season i put on tv and i see it’s minute 60 or something. Im not saying it’s bad to support your team for until the end of your life, but those who change their teams should not be judged.
@GordoDeCentral was very harsh toward a very sensitive community who have difficult life growing up. And if u wanna know i went and supported LGBTIQ parade last week.
youre-so-brave-happiest-season.gif

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Sadly I’m convinced allegri will continue with rabiot, so I am curious to see how he’ll field the two.
Even if Rabiot continues playing Pogba will then move to the RCM or Rabiot (he played there with Sarri). But there is absolutely no chance Allegri plays Pogba, a goal scoring midfielder he wanted so much all these years at regista, unless there is a full on injury crisis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 170)