Paul Pogba (115 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Im thrilled if its true but we need more than just Pogba. Another midfielder and a winger and a backup forward as I dont trust Kean
Pogba, Zakharia, Locatelli, then you have Miretti, Mckennie, Rabiot, Arthur, maybe even Faggioli will be recalled back. We need to get rid of Rabiot or/and Arthur. I dont consider Ramsey part of this team. This seems like a very good midfield.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Pogba, Zakharia, Locatelli, then you have Miretti, Mckennie, Rabiot, Arthur, maybe even Faggioli will be recalled back. We need to get rid of Rabiot or/and Arthur. I dont consider Ramsey part of this team. This seems like a very good midfield.
Pogba/Rabiot Locatelli/Paredes Zakaria/Mckennie/Rovella this looks good midfield on paper with injury prone players.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
So many people have come back to Juve off late..cant think of another club that has been made similar moves in the last few years.

Buffon, Morata, Allegri and now potentially Pogba.

Don’t think it means a whole lot, but interesting to note. It’s like the club wants to re-hash old ideas every now and then in hopes that what was achieved then can be achieved again by the same personnel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
So many people have come back to Juve off late..cant think of another club that has been made similar moves in the last few years.

Buffon, Morata, Allegri and now potentially Pogba.

Don’t think it means a whole lot, but interesting to note. It’s like the club wants to re-hash old ideas every now and then in hopes that what was achieved then can be achieved again by the same personnel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bonucci-milan-bonucci-celebration.gif

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I wanted him back from the very second he left. I have absolutely no idea how he played nor performed when he was home. But what matters is his vacation mode and now he's back on vacation.

I don't want my excitement to turn into disappointment so I really hope that the news are legit.

Finally! Right? @zizinho @Osman
Everyone prefers vacations (that’s holidays for my euro m8s)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Everyone prefers vacations (that’s holidays for my euro m8s)
Exactly

Everybody was spinning it as if Poggy's vacation statement was some insult when it actually was a compliment

holiday resort (JJ) = nice place where you love to be
back to work (ManU) = back to grey daily routine everybody wants to get away from

Nobody understood #Pogbasophy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)