Paul Pogba (195 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
There are only 2 ways for Paul #Pogba: #PSG and #Juventus which are both interested in signing the french midfielder as a free agent. Despite the rumors Pogba will not join #ManCity and he is not in advanced talks with #MCFC. There will be Paris or Juve in his future. #transfers

[Nicolò Schira]

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Not much, but we're talking about a world class player. The other two aren't on that level.
Pogba has been nowhere near world class for the past few years. Let's drop this 'world class' nonsense already.

The only thing he has going for him is reputation from the past but that is quickly waning just like Dybala.

Wouldn't make sense to let go off Dybala for his injury record and unprofessionalism and then proceed to sign Pogba..

I'd stay away from him as far as I can.

Chiellini is retiring, Bonucci is on his last legs. Imagine a scenario where this guy becomes the locker room leader :scared: Our transition to the new Union will be confirmed.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Pogba has been nowhere near world class for the past few years. Let's drop this 'world class' nonsense already.

The only thing he has going for him is reputation from the past but that is quickly waning just like Dybala.
Pogba has 9 assists this season, or in other words more than all our other midfielders combined.

Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 11.42.53 AM.png

Looks world class to me.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Can't understand what differentiates his injury record from Dybala injury history. I thought we had learnt lesson from the Ramsey fiasco.
In the past 3 seasons he's missed 454 days due to injury (15 were due to Covid). Dybala has missed 274 days (46 of which were due to Covid).

Pogba has 9 assists this season, or in other words more than all our other midfielders combined

Looks world class to me.
He's had 2 assists in his last 23 games for Man Utd. He got 1 in a 5-0 win for France against South Africa too.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
In the past 3 seasons he's missed 454 days due to injury (15 were due to Covid). Dybala has missed 274 days (46 of which were due to Covid).
Pogba's injuries are a legit issue, as are his wages and maybe even age. But what he does when hes on the field is objectively upper tier, and would represent a massive upgrade even if he doesn't return to his pre Man U form (and I would argue he would because when he plays for France hes a different player)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Pogba's injuries are a legit issue, as are his wages and maybe even age. But what he does when hes on the field is objectively upper tier, and would represent a massive upgrade even if he doesn't return to his pre Man U form (and I would argue he would because when he plays for France hes a different player)
The injuries, age and wages put me off. We've had this problem too often before.

There is absolutely no guarantee he can get anywhere near his form that he had here. It has been a long time since he's played near that level. I'm also not convinced in the France argument. He's had 1 goal 2 assists in his last 22 Internationals. He had a couple of excellent games in the Euros but again he hasn't done it consistently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 181)