Paul Pogba (54 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
a friend from italy said that we are going to sell both Dybala and Berna for Pogba.

I don't know where he learned from and it made sense to me but if there is any way to sign Pogba without selling Dybala it would be better.
Dybala is magic. He is the kind of player that makes you watch football but he is also inconsistent and doesnt appear in the opponent box much. While I admire Dybala and think he has a golden ball potential I also see the chances of him improving us compared to other players of similar value I think we would benefit from getting someone else and improving our midfield so Im all for it.
I just hope we do something as our current teams doesnt scare teams as much as Inter or Milan who have about half our quality

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Rumor on Calciomercato - Ronaldo Pogba exchange.
I personally like it but then we need a prolific goal scorer and with all the respect to Morata I have yet to see him being a mean goalscorer.

Why would I want Ronaldo out? I do not want him out if we can build a good team but there is a huge problem coming from being Ronaldo dependent.

Dybala - Maybe he`ll perform better with a midfield behind him but his situation is starting to frustrate.
Kulu - I think he could be our star SS in a few years but he needs more top level experience to improve his decisions.
D.Costa - His wages are too big but he can actually be useful as despite not being in the best shape and not really consistent, he is the type of player we need when we have problem creating something as he has this incredible dribbling skills and pace.
Morata - Tough to trust him entirely as he has yet to convince me he can score as much as the big ones.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I personally like it but then we need a prolific goal scorer and with all the respect to Morata I have yet to see him being a mean goalscorer.

Why would I want Ronaldo out? I do not want him out if we can build a good team but there is a huge problem coming from being Ronaldo dependent.

Dybala - Maybe he`ll perform better with a midfield behind him but his situation is starting to frustrate.
Kulu - I think he could be our star SS in a few years but he needs more top level experience to improve his decisions.
D.Costa - His wages are too big but he can actually be useful as despite not being in the best shape and not really consistent, he is the type of player we need when we have problem creating something as he has this incredible dribbling skills and pace.
Morata - Tough to trust him entirely as he has yet to convince me he can score as much as the big ones.
Fuck that! No way. Ronaldo gotta retire here, his sending off has to be at JS.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008

That would be a sensible swap, as much as the romantic in me would like to see Ronaldo leave as big a legacy at Juve as possible. But you'd need to find a Ronny replacement as well as bringing in Pogba. Thing is, what is Ronaldo? He's almost undefinable as a player right now. He plays on the wing but plays like a poaching CF. I can only think of other jack of trades forwards like Kane or Mbappe that would suitably replace him. I'd give my left nut for Kane and even lend out the other for a time.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
That would be a sensible swap, as much as the romantic in me would like to see Ronaldo leave as big a legacy at Juve as possible. But you'd need to find a Ronny replacement as well as bringing in Pogba. Thing is, what is Ronaldo? He's almost undefinable as a player right now. He plays on the wing but plays like a poaching CF. I can only think of other jack of trades forwards like Kane or Mbappe that would suitably replace him. I'd give my left nut for Kane and even lend out the other for a time.
So its settled. Kane in exchange for your nuts... ;)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
@Bianconero81 what do you think of Kane? :costa:

As for Cr7-Pogs swap HELL FUCKING NO, not even for Pogs+ 50 mil :cr7:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Pogba lovers just how much do you want to spend? if you want to pay 80 or 100M or more for this clown just to be a glorified bentancur, switch sports to hockey. Can get two decent mids for his tag so no thanks.
These are not sturaro stats it's the pogs

19 matches 1349 mins.
3 goals (450 mins per goal)
ZERO assists.
Key passes 14 (how key?)
20 tackles at %77 (his best feature this season)
18 interceptions (how important?)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Pogba lovers just how much do you want to spend? if you want to pay 80 or 100M or more for this clown just to be a glorified bentancur, switch sports to hockey. Can get two decent mids for his tag so no thanks.

19 matches 1349 mins.
ZERO assists.
Key passes 14 (how key?)
No need to vent like that, he's too expensive anyway.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

19 matches 1349 mins.
ZERO assists.
Key passes 14 (how key?)
:agree:

People still living long in the past with this clown.

Pogba has 4 goals- 3 assists in the premier league between this year and last, over 2553 minutes. That’s 350 minutes per goal/assist. And we’re supposed to believe spending a fortune on him and his ridiculous wages is going to fix our midfield issues and provide us with a CM who will be our attacking outlet from the mid. :lol2:

And it’s not like ManU has been as bad as they were previously. They finished in CL spots last year and have been contending for PL title so far this season. So the excuse that’s it’s all his bad teammates no longer holds true.

This year his tackling numbers are poor at 1.4/match, his interceptions low at 0.9/match. And his key passes are anemic at a career low of 0.7/match.

He has contributed next to nothing over the course of the last 1.5 seasons.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
:agree:

People still living long in the past with this clown.

Pogba has 4 goals- 3 assists in the premier league between this year and last, over 2553 minutes. That’s 350 minutes per goal/assist. And we’re supposed to believe spending a fortune on him and his ridiculous wages is going to fix our midfield issues and provide us with a CM who will be our attacking outlet from the mid. :lol2:

And it’s not like ManU has been as bad as they were previously. They finished in CL spots last year and have been contending for PL title so far this season. So the excuse that’s it’s all his bad teammates no longer holds true.

This year his tackling numbers are poor at 1.4/match, his interceptions low at 0.9/match. And his key passes are anemic at a career low of 0.7/match.

He has contributed next to nothing over the course of the last 1.5 seasons.
Pogba on his day is capable of some amazing things but he is not particularly and consistently amazing at anything..let's check the boxes, is he a pitbull to rely on with his stature and strength? Nope...a De bruyne type ability not only in stats (3 goals 10 assists and defensive contribution to match Pogba) but finding holes in defence that don't end up as "assists"? None. Overpriced, overhyped over achiever..if vidal and cheesio hadn't been there you'd have seen many more holes in our midfield

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)