Paul Pogba (51 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 22, 2016
Not to mention, we signed Ramsey for free coming off a 6 goal-8 assist season and an 11 goal - 12 assist season. 17 goals-20 assists in 4600 minutes, which is fantastic production. He hasn’t panned out here, but it’s at least a little understandable why we took a chance on him.

We’d be buying Pogba for a significant fee, giving him far higher wages than Ramsey, coming off a 4 goal-3 assist season (so far this year), and a 1 goal-4 assist season last year. This is a guy who doesn’t do any of the dirty defensive work, and walks around the pitch like he’s Messi, but has 5 goals-7 assists in his last 3400 minutes. :lol:
You and me both know it's an insult to Pogba to compare him to Ramsey.

You were a big fan of him when he was here, I remember you admired and loved him in his last season here.

It's strange to me to see from all those people you have turned against him to the point comparing him to nobody's like Ramsey.

We both know deep down Healthy and motivated Pogba coming back makes our shity mid to a functioning one instantly. He will by far the best mid in the league and top 3 player in our squad if not the best.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

You were a big fan of him when he was here, I remember you admired and loved him in his last season here.

It's strange to me to see from all those people you have turned against him to the point comparing him to nobody's like Ramsey.

We both know deep down Healthy and motivated Pogba coming back makes our shity mid to a functioning one instantly. He will by far the best mid in the league and top 3 player in our squad if not the best.
Of course I loved him while here. He was brilliant. And then he went and threw away his career. He’s become a total douchebag at ManU and been in a steady decline for 5 years now, getting worse and worse each season. I absolutely do not want a player like that here, especially for a big fee and on massive wages. Give me a young, motivated top player like Aouar, or someone like Saul Niguez any day of the week over a massively underperforming douchebag like Pogba.

- - - Updated - - -

@Signora Omicidi

If he comes back, I will support him fully and hope he gets back to his best, just like with any other big signing, but I’d prefer we not take the risk in this case.

Last edited:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

I'm big fan of him , but this guy looks like a used car with a mileage of more than 300 !!
even the car looks fancy , flashy , beauty ...but needs costly maintenance and has chronicle problems
it is near retirement , whatever you do , still find its way to the workshop garage ...avoid avoid at all cost signing Pogba...lets find fresh young one
He is like used affordable Ferrari model 2010 ... you love it but drain your pocket :grin:

He could give us some flashy days like before but he is peaked and will be in the other side of the curve...we had enough from those players

Jan 22, 2016
Of course I loved him while here. He was brilliant. And then he went and threw away his career. He’s become a total douchebag at ManU and been in a steady decline for 5 years now, getting worse and worse each season. I absolutely do not want a player like that here, especially for a big fee and on massive wages. Give me a young, motivated top player like Aouar, or someone like Saul Niguez any day of the week over a massively underperforming douchebag like Pogba.

- - - Updated - - -

@Signora Omicidi

If he comes back, I will support him fully and hope he gets back to his best, just like with any other big signing, but I’d prefer we not take the risk in this case.
I don't think we are in a situation that can afford to splash big money on anyone.

I think if we go for him it would be Morata like deal. And Manchester will gladly take it they want to get rid of him and his big wages.

We might end up paying around 60-70m for him. But I think this risk is worth taking it.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I don't think we are in a situation that can afford to splash big money on anyone.

I think if we go for him it would be Morata like deal. And Manchester will gladly take it they want to get rid of him and his big wages.

We might end up paying around 60-70m for him. But I think this risk is worth taking it.
There will be competition from other teams like PSG and Real Madrid so it will boil down to what pogba wants

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
To pogba lovers here let's say we planted some canabis trees behind J stadium and solved the issue of minimum 60m to get him and 20m salary and got pogba and kept CR. How will you play him with this current squad? Position, formation etc? Enlighten us please.

Can't have mckenie, Chiesa and pogba all dart forward, so they have to change how they play or not play at the same time, because who will hold that midfield Artur/bent/Rabiot? I think not, Danilo is doing better than the 3 stooges.. To buy pogba you will have to buy more to balance the team. I'd rather pogba did one thing really really well than be kind of an all rounder with no speciality. 60M+ at best.. THAT is a huge gamble for a spoiled dabbing millionaire. Pogba best years is gone, reached the peak and he's on the way down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)