Paul Pogba (90 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 16, 2020
I say, stay away as far as possible. Dude has been a joke for a while now yet comes out and openly talks about Real Madrid while his current level is some midtable club at best. He's not even a protagonist of this MU and they're pretty bad.

Fuck him and his salary demands + all the antics. He looks disinterested to me, I'd avoid such players like plague. Sure, he'd been fantastic here before going to MU but clinging to the past serves nobody. Spent the cash on much cheaper Aouar or Castrovilli type of players.

I'll happily see him renew with MU or go somewhere else but here. Maybe he can get back to his level, maybe not - I don't care. No more betting on declining players please. It's too difficult to get out of such deals if things don't work out.
I understand your way of thinking, but let’s see if McKennie will actually add something. If Pogba really becomes a free agent, it will be very hard to say no to him, as long as his salary remains realistic.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We need confirmation his contract actually expires next summer, I doubt it. Man U has a practice of having an option to auto renewing contracts on last year, did it with Evra, De Gea, and had option on others in past. Probably same on Pogba.

If he is actually really expiring next summer then he is pretty much a must sign, if he is not demanding record salary.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
I think his united deal was for 5 years + 1 year option. The 5 year deal expires next summer. Im not to sure what Utd stand to gain if they pick up the one year option given Raiola was very vocal about moving last year, dudes leaving regardless unless Utd offer him a filthy massive new contract extension.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I say, stay away as far as possible. Dude has been a joke for a while now yet comes out and openly talks about Real Madrid while his current level is some midtable club at best. He's not even a protagonist of this MU and they're pretty bad.

Fuck him and his salary demands + all the antics. He looks disinterested to me, I'd avoid such players like plague. Sure, he'd been fantastic here before going to MU but clinging to the past serves nobody. Spent the cash on much cheaper Aouar or Castrovilli type of players.

I'll happily see him renew with MU or go somewhere else but here. Maybe he can get back to his level, maybe not - I don't care. No more betting on declining players please. It's too difficult to get out of such deals if things don't work out.
warm madrids bench.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I understand your way of thinking, but let’s see if McKennie will actually add something. If Pogba really becomes a free agent, it will be very hard to say no to him, as long as his salary remains realistic.
McKennie is a 4th choice holding mid, Pogba is a superstar on a huge salary who thrives as a B2B, they are nothing alike. Those are two completely different roles.

If you decide to get rid of McKennie, you probably replace him with someone like Locatelli. Pogba would take Ramsey's place if he arrived - he needs to play in a more advanced position.

At United Pogba plays as a holding mid and he sucks there, his talent is wasted massively.

Oh, and forget the last part - his wages will never be realistic/reasonable - especially as a free agent!

Jun 16, 2020
McKennie is a 4th choice holding mid, Pogba is a superstar on a huge salary who thrives as a B2B, they are nothing alike. Those are two completely different roles.

If you decide to get rid of McKennie, you probably replace him with someone like Locatelli. Pogba would take Ramsey's place if he arrived - he needs to play in a more advanced position.

At United Pogba plays as a holding mid and he sucks there, his talent is wasted massively.

Oh, and forget the last part - his wages will never be realistic/reasonable - especially as a free agent!
I always liked Pogba in a box to box role, certainly not as AM, neither as DM.

And we play with 2 CM’s, so I expect all 4 CM’s that we have to be at great level. McKennie is a gamble worth trying, but if he fails and we’re able to get Pogba at realistic wages, it’s kinda a no-brainer.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Any top club with self respect should stay far away from this lazy ass player. Not only is he massively overrated, he's cancerous too with his non-existent work ethic.
Overrated social media whore. No respect for anyone. I’ll never forget his United commercials while he was still a Juve player. He just doesn’t give a shit.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I don't think I will every understand how he willingly killed his career. Went from potential best player in the world to a laughing stock. Sure there is the money, but it's not like he wouldn't have been making that here eventually as well. But even so, is that really worth your legacy?

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I don't think I will every understand how he willingly killed his career. Went from potential best player in the world to a laughing stock. Sure there is the money, but it's not like he wouldn't have been making that here eventually as well. But even so, is that really worth your legacy?
I don't think it's about money. MU is just his team. And now he perfectly encapsulates everything that's wron with them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)