Paul Pogba (66 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 26, 2014
Don't agree, he was pretty poor last season except for a short spell when Ole got the job. He was lazy and got caught out numerous times that cost them goals. He was poor in both matches against us. Of course their team is poor but given the reputation he has he should have done a lot more.

That doesn't mean that he is a bad player and that he wouldn't find his form again at Juve, but he is not the guarantee many people think.
When you play with players who don't give a shit about the game, you start don't giving a shit too. It's all in the environment and Man U one is so toxic right now. If he comes he'll be a beast once again but I don't see that happening.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
:green::green::green::green::green:

Sarri: ‘I like Pogba but…’
By Football Italia staff

Pogba-18010-training-epa_3.jpg

Juventus Coach Maurizio Sarri confirms “I really like” Paul Pogba but “he’s a Manchester United player”.
The Frenchman left the Bianconeri for what was then a world record transfer fee of €105m in 2016, but has just a League Cup and the Europa League to show for it. The World Cup winner has been linked with a return to Turin, and the Coach was asked about that in his Press conference ahead of the Tottenham Hotspur friendly in Singapore. “I really like Pogba,” Sarri confirmed. “He’s a Manchester United player though. I’m not the sporting director, so I don’t know what the situation is.” Real Madrid are also believed to be interested in Pogba, but United would demand a big fee to sell one of their star names.
Pogba joined Juve for a development fee from Manchester United in 2012, so if he does go back to Turin it would be yet another return journey.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
When you play with players who don't give a shit about the game, you start don't giving a shit too. It's all in the environment and Man U one is so toxic right now. If he comes he'll be a beast once again but I don't see that happening.
He started that “dont give a shit” campaign with us in his last season here remember?

Is not jjust about maNu. He did that here too. And his stupid tantrums.... Oh gosh i wanted to kill that crybaby

Aug 26, 2014
He started that “dont give a shit” campaign with us in his last season here remember?

Is not jjust about maNu. He did that here too. And his stupid tantrums.... Oh gosh i wanted to kill that crybaby
Yes but we simply couldn't compete with the top teams in midfield after he left. You can't deny his talent and that he was one of the best while playing with us. We'll see how this season turns out with the new arrivals.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019

I think he just wanted to go to MU for that unfinished business, to see the PL and so on, so he kind of handled it differently as he probably should. Now, he realizes it was a mistake, he sees the new Juventus and would do anything to come back, after realizing that grass wasn't any greener on other side of the fence. Yes, he could have stayed but he also gave us good amount of money to build something new, so kind of did his job to actually make massive amount of profit for us during his time in here so im not mad at him at all.

He has learned his lesson, it was a mistake and he would be the first person to say it when he's back in here.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
the whole thing to me this year. was about a black big mutherfucker who plays in our midfield to hold the game..

ndombele was the first choice for me.. but he is in spurs now. so it is only pogba who could be the last piece in our team.

we need him seriously!

TueF

Jun 4, 2003
the whole thing to me this year. was about a black big mutherfucker who plays in our midfield to hold the game..

ndombele was the first choice for me.. but he is in spurs now. so it is only pogba who could be the last piece in our team.

we need him seriously!
No we don’t. He’s as obnoxious as his agent but, sadly, less dedicated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
buy this guy. out middle still plays very predictable, slow, still with no creative despite the additions.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
buy this guy. out middle still plays very predictable, slow, still with no creative despite the additions.

- - - Updated - - -

I like Pogba and would really want him here but lets face it - We are not going to pay 200M...
150M is high but debatable.. 200M?! not going to happen and to be honest as much as I want him here (and I think he is the best in his role+my current favorite player) I wouldnt want us to get him for that huge fee...
If Man Utd want Dybala we can offer Dybala+50M tops and thats it not a single cent more than that..

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I like Pogba and would really want him here but lets face it - We are not going to pay 200M...
150M is high but debatable.. 200M?! not going to happen and to be honest as much as I want him here (and I think he is the best in his role+my current favorite player) I wouldnt want us to get him for that huge fee...
If Man Utd want Dybala we can offer Dybala+50M tops and thats it not a single cent more than that..
we got two free players.we have enough money.
mandzu+cancelo+50m for pogba.If there no where else to run. There's a room for one more Son.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2014
Only way we do 200 is if it's payable over 10 years lol aka agreed, no way we pay 200.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)