Paul Pogba (89 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Found this gem in there.I think they target Mario Lemina.

"I think if Lemina plays to his actual ability consistently, he is a £50-£60 million player. The problem is getting him to stay fit and motivated, but maybe Ole thinks he can do it and that is why at £15 million it poses very low risk with a potential of very high reward. Look at how Liverpool bought Shaqiri from relegated Stoke. They got him for around £13 million and he is easily worth around double that right now, despite being a squad player only."

They are not recovering anytime soon with this kind of purchases .

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Found this gem in there.I think they target Mario Lemina.

"I think if Lemina plays to his actual ability consistently, he is a £50-£60 million player. The problem is getting him to stay fit and motivated, but maybe Ole thinks he can do it and that is why at £15 million it poses very low risk with a potential of very high reward. Look at how Liverpool bought Shaqiri from relegated Stoke. They got him for around £13 million and he is easily worth around double that right now, despite being a squad player only."

They are not recovering anytime soon with this kind of purchases .
lemina will play in top team sooner or later. he is a top talent in my opinion. just didn't get polished and also maybe he has character issues. but i like him!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)