Paul Pogba (122 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Did he turn up for training his last summer with us? I don't remember. But he didn't join Yanited until early August.
Nah, he and Evra got extended vacation, Max even mentioned hes expecting them both back in a week, then few days later it was revealed hes off to Manchester. But it was a very late transfer, he even missed their Community Shield game

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Nah, he and Evra got extended vacation, Max even mentioned hes expecting them both back in a week, then few days later it was revealed hes off to Manchester. But it was a very late transfer, he even missed their Community Shield game
Probably took Raiola that long to read the zeros on his cheque.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
His been named in the squad list for union's pre season tour. That's a good indication he is staying.

Fiuu

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Could also be a matter of leverage. If you leave him off you’re acknowledging that the intention is to sell. United definitely doesn’t want to, but when a player is suggesting that aggressively, it’s not good for anyone. They’re probably holding out for a huge offer and both we and Real Madrid are likely low balling in informal talks because they know the player wants out.

United is by far the worst managed major team in the world. I can’t think of any team that has resources that big but makes so many errors in buying players. Wormwood or whatever his name is shouldn’t have a job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
They ruin talents like they did with Falcao, Di Maria and co.
Falcao came after an injury iirc, was bad at Chelsea too and then found his form back in Monaco. di Maria flopped after a great season in Madrid, thats true. Pogba and Martial didnt live up to the hype, Matic declined from his Chelsea form.

I think they either overpay for overhyped youngsters or get stars past their prime. Funny how the few good buys they make also flop in the shit surrounding they spent years creating

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Yes it probably is, at least this way they get to sell more pogba shirts. Just comes to show how far this club has come, they don't have a spine 2: loving it, long may it last.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
:green: make it happen please .... I can see 4 3 1 2 my favourite formation for CL glory
I like that formation too but I think formation is less important than its interpretation..

- - - Updated - - -

What they thought it would be? What did they think it would be? :howler:
Honestly speaking Man Utd could turn to be a monster in 3 years time - They just have to bring the right names instead of splashing without looking...
Man Utd economically are bigger than us therefore they have way more power in potential
Man Utd appeal is still very strong since they are a historic club so there shouldnt be any problem forming a team of great players in 3 years time..
Their way of handling things is what makes them look like fools

Instead of wasting their time on has beens they should get a manager like Pochettino or even try to lure Pep if possible
Then they should spend wisely and not just buy the shiny things..
Wan Bissaka or whatever his name - He is a RB who cost them way too much
Its actually very easy to improve them as most of the team could easily be improved - For example D.Alves on a free transfer instead of Bissaka saving funds for talented players
Isco isnt wanted at RM?! They should be all over him..
SMS why dont they go for him?! I can go on and on - They are just not going through the right path..

as for us - We have 2 limitations
1. Money - We dont have EPL money or Sheikh money or the revenue of the two Spaniards..
2. League attraction - This is getting resolved lately
3. Worldwide publicity - We are getting stronger and on the right path with the signing of CR7 and Pogba would mean a lot as well..

The 2nd and 3rd shouldnt be too difficult for us but we might have a problem with the 1st one...
EPL prices are higher and they probably have more spectators each game.
EPL do transfers with higher prices compared to Serie A (I mean overall not specific players)
They just generate much more than us - Take Tottenham for example - They are richer than Juventus and not because they made the final in this year`s CL...

- - - Updated - - -

What does it says? I dont have Instagram..

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I like that formation too but I think formation is less important than its interpretation..

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly speaking Man Utd could turn to be a monster in 3 years time - They just have to bring the right names instead of splashing without looking...
Man Utd economically are bigger than us therefore they have way more power in potential
Man Utd appeal is still very strong since they are a historic club so there shouldnt be any problem forming a team of great players in 3 years time..

Instead of wasting their time on has beens they should get a manager like Pochettino or even try to lure Pep if possible
Its actually very easy to improve them as most of the team could easily be improved - For example D.Alves on a free transfer instead of Bissaka saving funds for talented players
SMS why dont they go for him?! I can go on and on - They are just not going through the right path..

1. Money - We dont have EPL money or Sheikh money or the revenue of the two Spaniards..
3. Worldwide publicity - We are getting stronger and on the right path with the signing of CR7 and Pogba would mean a lot as well..

The 2nd and 3rd shouldnt be too difficult for us but we might have a problem with the 1st one...
EPL do transfers with higher prices compared to Serie A (I mean overall not specific players)
They just generate much more than us - Take Tottenham for example - They are richer than Juventus and not because they made the final in this year`s CL...

- - - Updated - - -

Yes but the point is, Manchester United have been making stupid decisions for a while now, that's easy to see. And now when you consider that the same exact people are in charge, they thought that would suddenly change just because they bought him back at a crazy fee (at the time) after letting him go for free? In fact, that shows it even further.

Jul 20, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

It's on the story, it's a pic of emre can and pogba fighting for a header

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)