Paul Pogba (59 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Probably that United will spend huge money on WC players, not on bums lol. None of their transfers turns out good, their scouting is flat out terrible
They did spend. Di Maria, Pogba, Falcao, Sanchez, Miki, Lukaku... all are players that did and still do very very well except in a United shirt. They have spent on so called "established" players again and again but their level drops several levels after they join. Ibra is the only exception I can think of.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Raiola: Pogba's done nothing wrong

By Football Italia staff

Mino Raiola insists Paul Pogba ‘has done nothing wrong’ and that Manchester United have known his desire to leave the club ‘for a long time’.

Raiola followed up on his Times interview over the weekend, launching an impassioned defence of Pogba’s behaviour and reiterating the midfielder wanted to change clubs.

“The player [Pogba] has done nothing wrong,” the agent told talkSPORT.

“He has been respectful and professional in every way and always. The club has known his feeling for a long time.

“It is a shame other people only like to criticise without the right information, and I am also sorry that the club does not take any position against this.

“Hopefully there will be soon a satisfying solution for all parties.”

Juventus and Real Madrid look set to do battle for the 26-year-old, while the Bianconeri are already negotiating with Raiola over a deal for Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Of course, he came for free and let 75m in the bank... only that this time we r gonna have to pay a lot for him and we don't know if he's gonna live up to it... too much money, very high risk, bad investment
It is not a bad investment, Pogba at his worst , is better than all of our mids at their best + if he turns the beast mood, he will carry the team alone ...+ selling shirts like no others ...

I enjoy his instagrams vids he is so close to the sole ....

arc

Mar 11, 2004
As much as I hate the way he left and treated us as holiday, a midfielder like him will complete our team.

Raiola should convince him to come to Juventus and win CL these two seasons with us, and move onto Madrid after. That way he will maximize his commission.

As I dont see Pogba moving again shortly if he were to join Madrid this season.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
As much as I hate the way he left and treated us as holiday, a midfielder like him will complete our team.

Raiola should convince him to come to Juventus and win CL these two seasons with us, and move onto Madrid after. That way he will maximize his commission.

Raiola should convince him to move here and then after few years he can leave again? What? You want to go through all of that again. Are u a masochist by any chance? :p As talented as he is, he didnt fullfil it due to being mentally weak and he carries a lot of baggage. We need stability now, players that will run an extra mile and wont buckle under pressure.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Just turn the page.
He disrespected us and more important, he simply doesnt seem to be a team player anymore

and like vlad said, we need midfielders ready to give thee xtra mile for the team and not thinking about personal benefits. Pogba doesnt fit this role because is well known he is an egocentric spoiled man.

I would love to have “our" pogba back... but sadly that guy ceased to exist some seasons ago. Now he is an imposter. And a very expensive one.

If by some twist of fate he comes, i can just hope for the best, but my guts tell me that bringing this man here is a high risk, unknown reward buy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)