Paul Pogba (86 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's not even close bro, De Bruyne is significantly better.

Pogba is more physical and better tackler, but being more complete doesnt make you better. Healthy De bruyne is best mid in the game.

Jan 22, 2016
It's not even close bro, De Bruyne is significantly better.

Pogba is more physical and better tackler, but being more complete doesnt make you better. Healthy De bruyne is best mid in the game.
I would've been on the same boat with you if only De Bruyne was as good in his national teamtm as in man city.

Pep systems and tactics bring the best out of a player like him.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I would've been on the same boat with you if only De Bruyne was as good in his national teamtm as in man city.

Pep systems and tactics bring the best out of a player like him.
De Bruyne is a team player and he knows when to release the ball, he understands the game much better than Pogba. The Frenchman is a ball hogger, a talented one though.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
you're not even reading, are you. i repeat i'd be very happy with ndombélé with half of the budget used.

he's the penalty scorer for manure. 8 of his 15 league goals were penalties. also, his stats look a lot better if you consider that their most prolific striker was freakin' lukaku on 12 goals.

p.jpg

let me remind you that he already managed to score 5 open play goals in '12/13 for juventus, in ~half of the playtime.

he also failed to have any impact on manure's cl campaign, save for the away young boys match. he lost the capitancy, and manure fans would fap themselves to death if we paid 150m for pogba.

talk about progress.

just for the laughs:

and that's one of my favorite ones:

look, he's not a 18-year-old prospect anymore. we'd behead mandragora if he was our player and pulled these in a juve jersey. just imagine anybody with a 150m price tag doing the same. and i'm not sure juve could ever fix this guy. just look at bonucci, he's not the same player anymore. pogba lost a lot of his initial consistency that he almost always had on the pitch with conte and allegri.

nah, man, i don't want this guy, not as a person, and not as a player. and above all, not at the expense of juventus' ffp compliance. i'd be fuming if paratici was about to blow our transfer budget on pogba.
You did great effort to showcase his bad moments thanks for that ....

But Man U last season was bad on everyone not only him .... and when they appointed OS , he started very well and single handedly won matches for them.... its the enviroment around him and the poor players around him + OS was starting to look like a fool coach toward the end of the season ....

Here it will be different , and Pogba talent no need for approval...

Before i was thinking getting SMS and Nodombele instead of him , but with Rabiot coming I think safe to say SMS are out and we need power in the middle , i dont know if Ndombele will provide that , but prime Pogba will do for sure ...

Enjoy

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Before i was thinking getting SMS and Nodombele instead of him , but with Rabiot coming I think safe to say SMS are out and we need power in the middle , i dont know if Ndombele will provide that , but prime Pogba will do for sure ...
with Rabiot coming we already have 3 strong players who'd play LCM in Sarris 433 - Ramsey, Matuidi, Rabiot. if anything that moves us away from Pogba and closer to SMS or no mid at all.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
#ManchesterUnited would not want to go below 140mln€. #Juve would like to include a player.

[Romeo Agresti]
World champion and CL winner Khedira wanted that PL experience. And Higuain is even better, dude has proved that he got it against the likes of Burnley, Watford and Huddersfield, some of them were most probably cold and rainy nights as well

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 70)