Paul Pogba (64 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Don’t want him, especially for mentioned price. He’s worst than when we sold him and I don’t see a reason to pay more for him, even though there was inflation of prices...
Agree , we shouldn't pay more than 110m .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I just don’t understand why Pogba price was supposed to grow that much? I though he did not deliver in MU.
His stats look great, but he was such a frustrating player.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I just don’t understand why Pogba price was supposed to grow that much? I though he did not deliver in MU.
general inflation of football player prices is the main reason why manure can ask more than his previous transfer fee for him.

ffs, hazard went for 100m with one year remaining of his contract. those transfer fees (and also agent commissions, player salaries) are ridiculous.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
general inflation of football player prices is the main reason why manure can ask more than his previous transfer fee for him.

ffs, hazard went for 100m with one year remaining of his contract. those transfer fees (and also agent commissions, player salaries) are ridiculous.
But Hazard delivered. And it’s quite some inflation tbh - you fail miserably, got older, but your price is up 30%. Perhaps you are wright though.
Anyway, we don’t need Pogba that much. bring SMS or Tan guy and mercato chuiso.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Anyway, we don’t need Pogba that much. bring SMS or Tan guy and mercato chuiso.
completely agree. pogba is the best midfielder talent of the last decade, but he's too expensive, and i'm not sure about his personality. if his price + wages could be almost enough to get de ligt + either of sms/ndombélé then it's an easy choice for me too. (odds are we're not getting an other cm if rabiot arrives.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)