Paul Pogba (95 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
To be honest. He’s a good player but I find him rather tedious. Can’t be arsed with all his crap if I’m totally honest with you. Let him go to Madrid.
I’m sure he’ll throw more toys out of his pram again.

Oh yeah.
FUCK HIM!!!!!

ByzantineUSA

Jul 20, 2018
Pogbas fall is coming.Just read the signs and you will also see it coming.Dude has already made so much money, loves having a life of a low life rapper.These and the fact that he was already lazy at Juvenus training which we know for a fact make me sure that he has 1-2 years of top football left in him.Everyday that passes he is being left behind by players of much much less talent, but who work harder than his lazy ass.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
He would play well in Real. La liga doesn't have the midfield-quality they once had, so I think it would be easy for him to shine.
And I'm not mad, after he left for Manutd I never wanted him back in Juve anyway.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2006
Pogba's vacation + Florentino Perez + Mino the 'Fat' job Raiola is going to be a transfer market catharses. Mona Lisa and more.

United would be looking for a new midfielder anyways, so that doesn't bother us.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Pogbas fall is coming.Just read the signs and you will also see it coming.Dude has already made so much money, loves having a life of a low life rapper.These and the fact that he was already lazy at Juvenus training which we know for a fact make me sure that he has 1-2 years of top football left in him.Everyday that passes he is being left behind by players of much much less talent, but who work harder than his lazy ass.
How was he lazy at Juve? While I did not admire his efforts to push for a transfer, he always put in 100% on the training ground and on the pitch.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Zidane has been promised big things to go back there so soon. It could be Pogba, Neymar or any number of high profile players.

Whoever says CR7 can have a dislike.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Juve 'fight Madrid for Pogba'
https://www.football-italia.net/136201/juve-fight-madrid-pogba

Juventus are reportedly ready to go toe-to-toe with Real Madrid for Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba this summer.
Pogba’s future appeared to lay with United after their renaissance under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, but he recently cast doubt back over future with comments that Madrid were ‘a dream for anyone’.
Now AS writes that while Los Blancos is the Frenchman’s ‘first option’ in Spain, Juve hope to capitalise on their ‘close relationship’ with his agent Mino Raiola and have already begun looking at ways to finance his return.
The newspaper goes on to explain that the 26-year-old ‘feels it’s time for him to move on’ as ‘he believes he has completed what he has set out to do at United’ and that he has already rejected an offer of a new contract.

I know it's just AS , but :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport: please make it happen

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Just saw it on FI and wanted to post it but I see someone beat me for the punch...
Let the "fapping" begin!
If we keep Allegri or get Deschamps instead (which is the same in terms of Dybala IMO) - Offer Dybala for Pogba straight swap
Sign a great attacker (like that Portugese kid) and let him learn from Ronaldo
Meanwhile play two of Mandzukic/D.Costa/Bernardeschi and Ronaldo in attack
Also sell Higuain so we can raise further funds
Loan Kean to Ajax for a season and get De Ligt
As for LB unless we can get someone talented on the cheap keep A.Sandro
Pole; A.Sandro/Spinazzola Chiellini Bonucci/De Ligt Cancelo; Pjanic Pogba Matuidi/Ramsey; Bernardeschi D.Costa/J.Felix/Mandzukic;Ronaldo
or.. we can play 4-3-1-2 which means Bernardeschi will play in midfield while Ramsey plays behind the forwards but then you lose a bit of Bernardeschi`s power upfront so IMO it wouldnt be wise not to play him as some type of forward (winger,AM...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)