Paul Pogba (187 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 13, 2015
His personality thrives only when he's surrounded by rappers, dabbers and similar social media stars.

Therefore I don't see him coming back to Turin and leading a disciplined lifestyle.

He seems like he can't live without jokesters such as Lukaku and Lindgard. He might thrive in PSG with similar personalities like Neymar, Mbape and Alves.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
he would be great addition as DM.he is a box player that depends on others to support him.with him and pjanic we'll walk Serie A and be strong contenders for the CL again.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Yeah idk, start of the season i would have taken him no question,
but fuck, sabotaging a manager, whilst playist absolutly shite (after a brief honeymoon period) under the new manager, losing headers to Raheem fucken Sterling, shit attitude, we might be able to him but whose to say he wont doing this shit once things start going bad, let him rot in madrid, rather spend the money on someone else

Have people been seeing Harzard?, he is 100% leaving in the summer, but man he is dragging Chelsea into the top 4, he is putting in 100% and the fans appreciate him, thats a winning mentality. Ramsay has confirmed he is leaving and he is Arsenals best player, in my mind Pogba is a cancer, not worth the money or the effort to bring him in, just on the chance that he changes his tune, bloke needs a smack across the back of the head, id much rather another club deal with it.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
If our midfield wasn't literally guaranteeing we'll never win the CL by way of being to shit I'd agree but I'd be happy seeing him back. Like Vidal we never replaced him at all. I'd say Pirlo too but that's not on us, he is irreplaceable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 181)