Paul Pogba (31 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Eriksen bitchslapped our midfield when we played Tottenham last season. They destroyed us at Wembley. The main reason we went through is because Higuain and Dybala were so clutch. Pogba could do nothing against the same midfield a few months ago.
Eriksen (from what i know) looks like an absolute professional, Pogba on the other hand is a childish moron. The quality difference is either non existent, or negligible, so i'd easily pick Eriksen, cause imo he's overall the much better fit for a club like Juventus.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That statement would only make sense if it was made by a Dane. Maybe Dai lives too close to their border or something.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
De bruyne > Pogba

Facts. But imo he's the only in England. Eriksen is just little bit behind Pogba in terms overall all around game. Then you have your Kantes and Silvas (both of them, as pure AM, not CMs so much). The top midfield selection is less then I thought in England. But it's still miles ahead what we currently have in Italy.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
That statement would only make sense if it was made by a Dane. Maybe Dai lives too close to their border or something.
How does it not make sense? I said "the quality difference is either not there or negligible", you say "Eriksen is just little bit behind Pogba in terms overall all around game." That's not far off. The better, easier and more mature personality makes up for that.

Last edited:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
EPL can make anyone look good.You just need to have pace and you are good to go.Its a joke league,and can be compared only to Eredivise in terms of how funny they are.
:lol: Yeah thats why players that crushed it in Serie A like Pastore, Morata and Immobile horribly flopped everywhere else they played.

What shit players that look good because of the EPL do you have in mind?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:lol: Yeah thats why players that crushed it in Serie A like Pastore, Morata and Immobile horribly flopped everywhere else they played.

What shit players that look good because of the EPL do you have in mind?
Morata crushed in Serie a? 63 games, 15 goals.... lmao what a tool

Salah was nowhere as good in Italy.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)