Paul Pogba (166 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
but Matuidi is a strict left sided player. hes a LCM/LM. if we move Pogba to either DM (means Pjanic gone) or RCM, we are not using our best mid to his fullest capability. then rather spend the money on Saul
Ronaldo - Dybala
Matuidi - Pogba - Pjanic - Costa​

Or if we give Matuidi to United in return for Pogba.

Ronaldo - Dybala - Costa
Pogba - Pjanic - Bentancur​

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
I'm going to keep saying... even loan plus option is increasing every day for sure
Agreed. I’ve been skeptical all along but the way things have gone recently I can definitely see loan plus option to buy happening. You can tell he has completely checked out of Manchester. :fab: might be able to pull it off.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Cancelo - Bonbon - Chiellini - Sandro

----------------- Bentancur - Pogba
----Cuadrado
------------------------------ Costa
------------Dybala ---- Ronaldo

That would be amazing,

Cuadrado as part of the mid, but also providing wingplay with Cancelo, the role we have seen Cuadrado in this season where he basically is our playmaker. Costa with a more free role, linking up with Sandro on the left. I think this is how I would play our best players, in their natural positions. Providing threat on the wings, through the middle, and having a hardworking and possession strong midfield.

Matuidi and Can can play the roles of Pogba/Cuadrado. Not so sure that Pjanic would fit in well, based on his play this season and given that he is a bit soft.

Mark or whoever it is with the powers in here, make it happen please.

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
80M is peanuts, do it! DO IT! DO IT!!! :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

this might sound like a radical idea at the moment, but i wouldnt mind if they included Matuidi in the deal. 1st off, United has shown interest before, seems like a player Mourinho would like. 2nd, we are draining the life out of him after a WC year, he could be done very soon, 1-2 years. just a gut feeling of mine. and 3rd, if we play Pogba as the left mezzala again, where does that leave him? but i wouldnt mind having both of them at all
but Matuidi is a strict left sided player. hes a LCM/LM. if we move Pogba to either DM
Dear oh dear. Lol.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
this might sound like a radical idea at the moment, but i wouldnt mind if they included Matuidi in the deal. 1st off, United has shown interest before, seems like a player Mourinho would like. 2nd, we are draining the life out of him after a WC year, he could be done very soon, 1-2 years. just a gut feeling of mine. and 3rd, if we play Pogba as the left mezzala again, where does that leave him? but i wouldnt mind having both of them at all
lol, ofcouse the Pjanic fan wouldn't mind that it is Matuidi's ass we sack and not Pjanic :D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Probably touched on loads of times but I have a habit of not listening. Is it true there was a recompra price for us regarding dab-hoe?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
How would you feel if he goes to Inter? Seems linked with them also since Marotta went there.
every imaginable juve transfer target will be linked with inda in the near future, from de ligt to mbappe, from barella to saul. and no surprise there: now that marotta is there, we practically made all the scouting work for inda too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 163)