Paul Pogba (122 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
No extra, big sale would be necessary in summer. We'd just spend next season's budget on him more or less. Salary is what needs figuring out.

Anyway, this is still a TS piece, and 90% of rumor mill stories are false. This one just makes financial sense, and the player can't wait to leave, so it's not impossible.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
No extra, big sale would be necessary in summer. We'd just spend next season's budget on him more or less. Salary is what needs figuring out.

Anyway, this is still a TS piece, and 90% of rumor mill stories are false. This one just makes financial sense, and the player can't wait to leave, so it's not impossible.
It’s either him or SMS. Although personally, I’d LOVE Christian Eriksen to sign with us. Creative genius of a CM who’d add so much creativity and drive for us. The English press has always linked him with a move to us.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It’s either him or SMS. Although personally, I’d LOVE Christian Eriksen to sign with us. Creative genius of a CM who’d add so much creativity and drive for us. The English press has always linked him with a move to us.
I would love Eriksen here, but I kinda feel it would be like having 2 Pjanics. Could they work together?

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I would love Eriksen here, but I kinda feel it would be like having 2 Pjanics. Could they work together?
Eriksen is just as good defensively as Pogba. There's no reason why Matuidi-Pjanic-Eriksen wouldn't work.

Although I also want to see Ndombele here. He's a more technically gifted Matuidi but with equal grinta.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
After we signed Ronaldo or even before? Don't remember any rumors about Eriksen.

- - - Updated - - -

Eriksen runs a lot of km's.

- - - Updated - - -

Although I also want to see Ndombele here. He's a more technically gifted Matuidi but with equal grinta.
I youtubed your Ndombele. Decent player, esp for his age, but he'd be a backup here.

Apr 17, 2013
I youtubed your Ndombele. Decent player, esp for his age, but he'd be a backup here.
NO. Like Pogba he will quickly show his talent by becoming starter .

1 years ago he was in french ligue 2.
An one year later he became first-team player for Lyon he mades incredible matches against Paris and Manchester City for his first match in the Champions League, now he's french international.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
NO. Like Pogba he will quickly show his talent by becoming starter .

1 years ago he was in french ligue 2.
An one year later he became first-team player for Lyon he mades incredible matches against Paris and Manchester City for his first match in the Champions League, now he's french international.
I get it right 80% of the time (and haven't seen anyone match that over in two forums and Twitter), and I can assure you he isn't ready to displace Matuidi. Still raw and needs to improve his decision-making. Having great strength and knowing how to use it and having decent technique aren't everything.

Yes, he has potential. Like I said, he is good for his age. Clearly better than Bentancur e.g.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Good time to be a Juventus fan.

Zidane:
Zinedine Zidane sends a message to Juventus fans, saying “I hope to come to Turin soon to spend a bit of time with you”.
The Frenchman played for the Bianconeri for five seasons during his playing career, and has been linked with a return as a director.
Zizou is currently on sabbatical after resigning as Real Madrid Coach, but he took the time to send a message to the Juve fans.
“Ciao everyone,” Zidane says in the video.
“I’m here with Cristiano from Madrid, and I wanted to send a greeting to everyone. I hope to come to Turin soon to spend a bit of time with you.
“A salute, and forza Juve!”

Pogba
"I expected it, it was mad," he said. "I'd spoken about it with my brother last summer. I said to him: 'Imagine we're in the same group as Juve.'
"For me, it's a pleasure. Turin is my home -- that's where I scored my first professional goal."
Pogba said he remained in touch with some of his former Juventus teammates and had learned from legendary players including Andrea Pirlo.
"[Juan] Cuadrado, [Paolo] Dybala, [Leonardo] Bonucci ... I hear from them, we speak from time to time. We were a family, so of course we stay in contact," he said.

We went from a "vacation" to his home, where his family leaves hahaha

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
All we need now is mois kean flourishes under ronaldo’s guidance and becomes world class. And then collaborates with Pogba and realease a Trap album under a rap name ‘Moi$t PogBooty’

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
If Manure don't make Champions League this year then Pogba is definitely a a possibility.

When Pogba joined Manure in 2016, I don't think he imagined still playing in the Europa League in 2019/20.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)