Paul Pogba (156 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I came back home. I always dreamed of playing for United, to have many games and score goals.

"Nothing had really changed, except for maybe the team and the manager, but the rest of the club was the same.

”I just came back home, it was like I didn’t really leave – I just went on holiday! It was a great feeling to come back home.

“It was great to come back, to feel the air of Manchester. That has never changed.”

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/f...ment-on-future-amid-Juventus-transfer-rumours

Mar 3, 2014
That’s a Manchester United newsletter. I wouldn’t read into it. They’re in crisis aversion mode trying to reduce negative news flow on their huge investments. Who knows if he even said it that way again. He isn’t going to say: “the United official newsletter misquoted me”. And even if he did say that - that was spoken in past. He is describing his return and how he felt. Doesn’t mean he still wants to be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
got it Paul, thanks for the clarity. may you and Mourinho stay together in Manchester for a long time!
I first read that as "thanks for the charity"

Which kinda wouldnt be wrong either. Forcing his way here, landing us a fat check on his way back where he never played better then the net value we got for him, but allowed us to build further to this majestic team we have today

A charity holiday. We're that bird he came fixing up for free

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I first read that as "thanks for the charity"

Which kinda wouldnt be wrong either. Forcing his way here, landing us a fat check on his way back where he never played better then the net value we got for him, but allowed us to build further to this majestic team we have today

A charity holiday. We're that bird he came fixing up for free
All I understand from your post is you’re rather attached to your tar :lol:

Thought our bet was for a month??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 152)