Paul Pogba (163 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Swap for Dybala being reported. If Dybala continues to struggle and Berna continues to shine, does anyone think Beppe and co. or Dybala would agree to that deal?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
joining current ManUtd he would struggle even more
Maybe, maybe not. The point is whether Juve admin and/or Dybala would think it were a good idea if he were still struggling for form and a place in the side by January. Or if we would be able to buy Pogba in January without having to sacrifice any players.

Cuadrado with a little scratch on the side seems like the ticket. Not sure what Manure's squad is like though.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2014
Pogba watching United today from the box with Pereira and Shaw after Pogba excludes him from the game squad and telling the entire team he won’t be captain again. Shaw and Pereira in Man U tracksuits. Pogba in black and white. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
yeah, I know
I'm pretty sure we won't jump for Pogba in January though, we don't make such an expensive acquisitions in winter, but the likes of PSG and Barca will.
Pretty sure if "the player expresees a desire to collaborate with juventus, we make the neccecary assessments and seek to fulfill that desire" -God_Beppe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 161)