Paul Pogba (49 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
From tifosi forum, reliable source so they say. :D

Translated:

The black tentacles are unraveling, to cling to the ancient Jewish temple, where they already were.

The one who feeds him spoke, Mary, twice joyful. And we'll all be with you soon.
Hentai is becoming real artistic

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I want him to come back to further infuriate the kind of people that are offended and butt hurt by Bonucci returning

Same level of intelligence in both populations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
And the Bonucci fanboy of the year award goes to... @Dru ! Congratulations mate, tuz' has sure took note of your outspoken bum kissing, despite a closely fought competition the prize is all yours after managing to involve the guy in every possible debate on this forum. :baus:

#hungrierthanever
#WeAreATeam
#myhome

- - - Updated - - -

On topic: Tbf, i woudn't mind Pogba back even tho i highly doubt we really after him, it's hard not to admit that our current squad could be absolutely complete on all areas with someone like him, despite his dabhoe personality he is also an world class player at full potential.

- - - Updated - - -

From tifosi forum, reliable source so they say. :D

Translated:

The black tentacles are unraveling, to cling to the ancient Jewish temple, where they already were.

The one who feeds him spoke, Mary, twice joyful. And we'll all be with you soon.
That's really deep man. :lol:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
And the Bonucci fanboy of the year award goes to... @Dru ! Congratulations mate, tuz' has sure took note of your outspoken bum kissing, despite a closely fought competition the prize is all yours after managing to involve the guy in every possible debate on this forum. :baus:

#hungrierthanever
#WeAreATeam
#myhome

- - - Updated - - -

On topic: Tbf, i woudn't mind Pogba back even tho i highly doubt we really after him, it's hard not to admit that our current squad could be absolutely complete on all areas with someone like him, despite his dabhoe personality he is also an world class player at full potential.

- - - Updated - - -

That's really deep man. :lol:
I'm both honored and aroused at the same time

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd even throw in Khedira. I'd hate to lose Mandzukic because he's a warrior and a fighter, but if we can get rid of Khedira + Mandzukic (unfortunate collateral damage a la Caldara in the Milan deal) + 60 million for Pogs, it'd be a great deal.

Then we ship off Accidental Footballer and possibly Rugani (replace him with another defender on loan + option).

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
I'd even throw in Khedira. I'd hate to lose Mandzukic because he's a warrior and a fighter, but if we can get rid of Khedira + Mandzukic (unfortunate collateral damage a la Caldara in the Milan deal) + 60 million for Pogs, it'd be a great deal.

Then we ship off Accidental Footballer and possibly Rugani (replace him with another defender on loan + option).
We wouldn’t have enough depth at striker. We’d need to sign one. Ronaldo will rest games sometimes. Then you have Dybala...with one injury, can’t do any 2 striker formations. IMO striker is the Position with the least amount of depth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)