Paul Pogba (37 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Reason is obvious. Pogba is 24 years old and Bonucci 35.
Fun part here is how the meltdowners haven’t realized that Marotta will spend big on the right players. We still can’t splash money like other big clubs, but we’re not Atletico. We bought Higuain two years ago for €100 mill. for the sole purpose of winning the CL. Two years later we bought one of the best attackers for the same amount and beought back Bonucci, cause we want the CL that badly.

Don’t act like we won’t buy other suitable players. This mgmt clearly knows what it’s doing and is one of the best in this world. It’s amazing how Marotta is still a question mark to way to many people here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Fun part here is how the meltdowners haven’t realized that Marotta will spend big on the right players. We still can’t splash money like other big clubs, but we’re not Atletico. We bought Higuain two years ago for €100 mill. for the sole purpose of winning the CL. Two years later we bought one of the best attackers for the same amount and beought back Bonucci, cause we want the CL that badly.

Don’t act like we won’t buy other suitable players. This mgmt clearly knows what it’s doing and is one of the best in this world. It’s amazing how Marotta is still a question mark to way to many people here.
:lol: meltdowners

But the meltdowners use feelings to make their decisions. They’ve been insulted along with their club. So they must meltdown to express their hurt

Welcome back Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
:lol: meltdowners

But the meltdowners use feelings to make their decisions. They’ve been insulted along with their club. So they must meltdown to express their hurt

Welcome back Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I don’t want Pogba back and didn’t want us to take back Bonucci. But the Bonucci hate about his footballing skills is ridicolous and it also was, when he played here.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Over the past two seasons? Yes

For Juventus?! Get the fuck outta here :howler:
It’s not like Pogba played alongside one of the greatest MF ever (Pirlo) , Vidal whom used to be like a fucking machine , Marchisio who was really really good , while Pjanic is playing with headless chicken like Matuidi , and Khedira , but yeah Pogba performed better .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 29, 2006
It’s not like Pogba played alongside one of the greatest MF ever (Pirlo) , Vidal whom used to be like a fucking machine , Marchisio who was really really good , while Pjanic is playing with headless chicken like Matuidi , and Khedira , but yeah Pogba performed better .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's only 1/2 fair. Certainly Pogba wasn't playing with DC, CR7 and so forth in attack. FFS, he didn't even get to play ball with Piggy.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
:agree: Comeback of the MVP right there in Barcelona. Messi, Vidal, Pogba the best central midfield of europe.
From tifosi forum, reliable source so they say. :D

I neri tentacoli vanno dipanandosi, per avvinghiarsi al vetusto tempio ebraico, ove già furono.

Colei che lo nutre ha parlato, Maria, due volte gioiosa. E con lei lo saremo presto tutti noi.

Translated:

The black tentacles are unraveling, to cling to the ancient Jewish temple, where they already were.

The one who feeds him spoke, Mary, twice joyful. And we'll all be with you soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)