Paul Pogba (32 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Do you think it is logical for a team to buy a player and put a sum that is below the sum they paid for him as buyback clause?! We would have activated it 1 second after he signed for them...
If only we could bring him back... I wouldnt even mind A.Sandro Pogba swap (although Im sure Man Utd would mind...)
I know it mades no sense. I was asking because i saw links from a spanish website saying there was a clause and juve was going to activate it, but the source was didgy at best and i was having serious doubts.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Pogba reveals Mourinho ‘problems’
By Football Italia staff

Paul Pogba admits he had ‘some problems’ with Jose Mourinho but expects to stay at Manchester United this summer.

Pogba was dropped by Mourinho midway through last season as United ended the season with no silverware, prompting speculation that the former Inter boss could move on the Frenchman, only two years after his €110m return from Juventus.

“A Coach and a player don’t have to be best friends,” he told reporters ahead of his country’s final World Cup group game against Denmark on Tuesday.

“We don’t have to eat out together. We had some problems, but it was a mental issue.

“He put me on the bench, but I responded on the pitch, always giving my best. There were some little things, which I’ll keep between Mourinho and I.

“I’d never had a season where I’d been put to one side or benched, but it’s the Coach’s decision, it’s his job and I have to accept it.

“Like I’ve always said, I can only give my answer on the field. Will I stay at United? Contractually speaking, yes, but you can never be certain of anything.”

Maybe @Mark greening him had something to it. They already got Fred for 60M.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Pogba reveals Mourinho 'problems’
By Football Italia staff

Paul Pogba admits he had 'some problems’ with Jose Mourinho but expects to stay at Manchester United this summer.

Pogba was dropped by Mourinho midway through last season as United ended the season with no silverware, prompting speculation that the former Inter boss could move on the Frenchman, only two years after his €110m return from Juventus.

“A Coach and a player don’t have to be best friends,” he told reporters ahead of his country’s final World Cup group game against Denmark on Tuesday.

“We don’t have to eat out together. We had some problems, but it was a mental issue.

“He put me on the bench, but I responded on the pitch, always giving my best. There were some little things, which I’ll keep between Mourinho and I.

“I’d never had a season where I’d been put to one side or benched, but it’s the Coach’s decision, it’s his job and I have to accept it.

“Like I’ve always said, I can only give my answer on the field. Will I stay at United? Contractually speaking, yes, but you can never be certain of anything.”

Maybe @Mark greening him had something to it. They already got Fred for 60M.
calma

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)