Paul Pogba (166 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Sad thing is he's still more liekly to win CL with United than Juventus :sad:

:sarri:
Lol. No, you dumb fuck. United won’t even reach the final for at least five years. People really over estimate that team and Mourinho too.

- - - Updated - - -

Losing our clutch players like him and Vialli was the reason we lost our next two CL finals. :(
Are you serious? I actually thought were the better team in both finals.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
How many years is it now that Pogba is rotting at ManU? I still can't get over what a brainless move it was to go from a team where you have the captaincy, a team that's winning and playing CL finals, to a team that's going through its worst period in 30 years and isn't in contention for anything.
Metaphorically, right?

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
How many years is it now that Pogba is rotting at ManU? I still can't get over what a brainless move it was to go from a team where you have the captaincy, a team that's winning and playing CL finals, to a team that's going through its worst period in 30 years and isn't in contention for anything.
It was a marketing move for him to improve his image

It was definitely not a move for footballing reasons

Mourinho is the last coach I would want to play for if I was a player like Pogba

- - - Updated - - -

Serves him right for going back to a team that mistreated him and betraying the club that treated him well. Good riddance!
If I believe right and from what I read before his mother said he would never go back there after the way they treated him

When he made his move she was all smiles with him when he was signing the contract

Really brainless move from him as he has become stuck in a rut there with a coach who can not get anywhere near the best out of him but he must also take the blame as he can't even do the basics right in midfield

Really a terrible move for him to improve his football

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Martin? Really? Is that you? :shocked: seems more like a post from a "normal" nolife Tuzzer.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It was a marketing move for him to improve his image

It was definitely not a move for footballing reasons

Mourinho is the last coach I would want to play for if I was a player like Pogba

- - - Updated - - -

If I believe right and from what I read before his mother said he would never go back there after the way they treated him

When he made his move she was all smiles with him when he was signing the contract

Really brainless move from him as he has become stuck in a rut there with a coach who can not get anywhere near the best out of him but he must also take the blame as he can't even do the basics right in midfield

Really a terrible move for him to improve his football
He is en route to fuck up his career.

His juventus hype got damaged and already dissapeared.

We all knew it was a moronic move. Even pogba himself knew it but i think he thought that the money and fame would compensate , and he also believed he was that good that he would replicate what he did in juve but even better. What could go wrong? Manchester is richer and more famous than juve right?

Ha
Serves him well for being an egothistical inting idiot.

Raiola must be laughing in a pool of dollars waiting for pogbas next transfer cut.

Mar 10, 2009
He is en route to $#@! up his career.

His juventus hype got damaged and already dissapeared.

We all knew it was a moronic move. Even pogba himself knew it but i think he thought that the money and fame would compensate , and he also believed he was that good that he would replicate what he did in juve but even better. What could go wrong? Manchester is richer and more famous than juve right?

Ha
Serves him well for being an egothistical inting idiot.

Raiola must be laughing in a pool of dollars waiting for pogbas next transfer cut.

Good, apparently the team that made him was simply a 'holiday.'

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
What captaincy? You gettig no 10 mixed with captaincy there?

He went for the money. 15.5m (taxes might be involved).

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Pogba has Juventus clause?
Football Italia

It’s reported there’s a clause which would allow Manchester United’s Paul Pogba to rejoin Juventus, but a deal is very unlikely.

The French midfielder joined the Red Devils from the Bianconeri in the summer of 2016 for what was then a world record fee of €105m plus another €5m in bonuses.

However, he has been repeatedly dropped by United manager Jose Mourinho in recent weeks, leading to rumours he’ll leave at the end of the season.

According to L’Équipe, there was a clause in the deal which took Pogba to Old Trafford which would allow Juve to buy him back for around €60m.

Even if this is the case though, his €12m wages wouldn’t be matched in Turin, and it’s not certain the Old Lady would take him back after he pushed for the move to England.

- - - Updated - - -

This story is match made in heaven

Mar 10, 2009
Pogba has Juventus clause?
Football Italia

It’s reported there’s a clause which would allow Manchester United’s Paul Pogba to rejoin Juventus, but a deal is very unlikely.

The French midfielder joined the Red Devils from the Bianconeri in the summer of 2016 for what was then a world record fee of €105m plus another €5m in bonuses.

However, he has been repeatedly dropped by United manager Jose Mourinho in recent weeks, leading to rumours he’ll leave at the end of the season.

According to L’Équipe, there was a clause in the deal which took Pogba to Old Trafford which would allow Juve to buy him back for around €60m.

Even if this is the case though, his €12m wages wouldn’t be matched in Turin, and it’s not certain the Old Lady would take him back after he pushed for the move to England.

- - - Updated - - -

This story is match made in heaven

I simply don't trust him, what if he pushes for another move if he does establish his potential? He's a traitor simple as.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd rather a 60 million Euro traitor than a pseudo footballer with zero skills and a sloth in midfield :boh: :numnum:

And if he does indeed push for another move in 2 seasons, we'd get to sell him for another world record fee. Nonetheless, I think this clause business is probably BS, even if it's coming from a trustworthy source like L'Equipe.

enzo

May 14, 2012
I'd take him back in a heartbeat, if he showed at least a bit of humility. People calling him a traitor, but we shouldn't forget that our management definitely was pushing hard for the deal as well. It's naive to believe this was only Raiola's doing.
Beside that, as much as I'd love to have back the time where it's not unlikely that a player stays with the club all (or almost) his career, these times are definitely over and not coming back any time soon. Of course, exceptions prove the rule. From this point of view, we are living in a world of traitors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)