Paul Pogba (39 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
But seriously. United are quite a lot of players from becomming relevant. I can see them having a similar season to this one, next year, but without winning any trophies.
Out of the CL in the group stages and into the EL. Mourinho will refuse to play in the EL because a team should not be allowed to play two European competitions in a season.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If they did find themselves in EL then they won't have the same luck as they have had this year. But then meh it's united, remember the CL groups they have had in the past? Easy teams.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
he will return one day and win the CL. after that yes
I would still take Pjanic over pogba.pogbahas low speed to using him as winger where mandzu is playing in the current system.serie a and cppa plus CL wee will have enough money in the hand for buying at least a quality MF like tolisso or even verratti.

Apr 29, 2006
3 trophies, lol. The Community Shield is an exhibition match, and League Cup is won by whoever's reserves gets furthest.
The level of hypocrisy is over 9000. This is the same guy who has said on numerous occasions that EL is not a trophy he wants to win or participate in. Perhaps he meant to say United are a small team and he is a small time manager now, compared to his Chelski days so that is the relative side of it...
How much a difficult year it was for Mourinho and etc. I felt flat on my ass laughing - this has to be his most 'expensive' title up to date. United forked close to 200m in transfer fees and the largest wage bill in sports for these glorious 3 titles, how much would an EpL or CL title be worth to them?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The level of hypocrisy is over 9000. This is the same guy who has said on numerous occasions that EL is not a trophy he wants to win or participate in. Perhaps he meant to say United are a small team and he is a small time manager now, compared to his Chelski days so that is the relative side of it...
How much a difficult year it was for Mourinho and etc. I felt flat on my ass laughing - this has to be his most 'expensive' title up to date. United forked close to 200m in transfer fees and the largest wage bill in sports for these glorious 3 titles, how much would an EpL or CL title be worth to them?
That article about "just like my Inter" is a downright embarrassment. I know why he is saying it, he's puffing himself up to make his players, team and himself look better than what they are as they go forward, give more confidence to them. He's even been using the Conte "work in progress" trick. Sorry, a few second prize trophies might appease fans who have been used to Moyes for 5 minutes but a team that already had a good enough team for top four and then added Ibrahimovic and Pogba has ultimately underachieved over the season and has been saved at the death thanks to squeezing through a series of games against average sides to get into the CL and pick up a nice-looking trophy. Otherwise no one gives a damn about the League Cup and fricking Community Shield, honestly. United fans are starting to sound like Liverpool fans.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Best summary of United's season I've seen:

-finish fifth
-sack manager
-hire Mourinho
-break world record transfer fee
-sign one of the best Serie A players
-sign one of the best Bundesliga players
-sign best Ligue 1 player
-finish sixth

Apr 29, 2006
With Mourinho you are always 'winning'. The guy is such a puff of smoke that as soon as the players feel he is out of his depth - the clubs literally implode.

Chelsea were winning when they were battling for relegation. Real Madrid was winning the moral and press conference cups. Mourinho has never actually lost, his teams have or they have been cheated by someone from the linesman to the highest deity.
He has developed exactly 0 players. I have never seen a player (even like Mandzukic) in his team, perhaps I am mistaken, but if you listen to him he is all about winning and developing youngsters. His young 'water - carriers' in the team, literally carry the water and he needs 'support' from his president and A LOT of MONEY! His salary is high, but his demands for players whom to 'tutor' those youngsters is even higher. I as a neutral fan can't stand his level of BS. Juventus's modus operandi is winning, but without class those wins would mean much less. Most true fans would remember the names of those who made the big journey and won seria B, not Coppa Italia's and Chino-Italian SuperCoppa's.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
On a serious note, how can you dab and act like a kid with all them gestures when your father has passed away 10days ago? Not that one should be crying but not act like a fool either.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
icemaη;5526636 said:
Different people different process man.
Yeah... though I could not think of people having that much of emotional gap/differences when someone close/dear to you dies. Some control themselves better but not like this :D

Pogba looks like nothing major really happened and I'm not only referring to this, even couple of days after his father's death he was dabbing on social media. Strange!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)