Paul Pogba (102 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
He's turned out to be a typical braindead, money-hungry disloyal mercenary like we all expected him to be. Oh well.
Yes I think some of us were able to grasp his character from the beginning and aren't surprised as we always knew he was a low class temp, not all though, some here loved this low class dabber..leaving is one thing implying some BS is another..
On a good note and judging by same instincts after following this team since 97 and what this club represents I have to say not only is Dybala an exceptional player, he is an exceptional character. If anyone in world football today can stay with us for 10+ years it's this kid, future captain and legend at Juve or just another name at barca? I think we have a good chance with him.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
While United keep sucking

[video=twitter;805467162567643136]https://twitter.com/juvefcdotcom/status/805467162567643136[/video]

[video=twitter;805467631310503937]https://twitter.com/juvefcdotcom/status/805467631310503937[/video]

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
"La Juventus è il club più importante della mia carriera professionale fino ad ora e ha un posto speciale nel mio cuore. Non mi piace che le mie parole vengano erroneamente interpretate". Paul Pogba, attraverso i suoi legali, interviene per specificare il significato di alcune sue affermazioni dei giorni scorsi che avevano fatto scalpore ("Manchester United è casa mia, sapevo che sarei tornato. E' come se fossi andato in vacanza").

Il centrocampista francese sottolinea: "Sono molto grato e felice per l'amore, la fiducia e l'opportunità che la Juventus mi ha dato. Hanno giocato un ruolo cruciale nel rendere me il giocatore che sono oggi. Alla Juventus sarò per sempre grato. Tifosi, club e città mi hanno fatto sentire a casa, mi hanno sempre sostenuto e sono fantastici. Allo stesso tempo, il Manchester è dove ho trascorso la mia infanzia, casa mia, e il club ha sempre avuto un posto speciale nel mio cuore"

"Farò del mio meglio per avere successo qui, per rendere il mio club e i tifosi orgogliosi di me e dei miei sogni. Io sono una persona positiva. Le cose negative sono le interpretazioni di persone negative che chiaramente non sanno chi sono o quello che ho fatto" conclude Pogba.

Premium Sport HD

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Pogba's time on the ball has been trending up noticeably over the last few years. He just needs to remember he's not that type of player. He's trying to be something he's not. It's like he's trying to win the Golden Ball every time he touches it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
His worst play at Juve was when he tried to do too much with the ball as well. Yes the PL is a faster league, sometimes to a brainless level, but he's easily good enough to play at high tempo. His problem is the constant desire to show how good he is and be centre of attention. And the longer he goes on getting stick the more he seems to get into this mentality to prove people wrong and do this, rather than do what good players do and release the ball when you need to, anticipate things in advance. I'm not sure he's a particularly intelligent player but his instinct works best in a team role. Juve focused that. PL teams too often throw money down and never seem to build anything.

How confused must Mourinho be these days? He turfed Mata out of Chelsea, now he's captain at United :lol:

I hope they don't make the CL for the next 10 years.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
If he doesn't change his attitude, he gone man. He'll never progress as a player if he keeps trying to impress rather than just go with the flow. And those 105 mil are not helping him get out of his head. Raiola fecked his sporting career big time.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
His worst play at Juve was when he tried to do too much with the ball as well. Yes the PL is a faster league, sometimes to a brainless level, but he's easily good enough to play at high tempo. His problem is the constant desire to show how good he is and be centre of attention. And the longer he goes on getting stick the more he seems to get into this mentality to prove people wrong and do this, rather than do what good players do and release the ball when you need to, anticipate things in advance. I'm not sure he's a particularly intelligent player but his instinct works best in a team role. Juve focused that. PL teams too often throw money down and never seem to build anything.

How confused must Mourinho be these days? He turfed Mata out of Chelsea, now he's captain at United :lol:

I hope they don't make the CL for the next 10 years.
It's possible he was this player all along but he grew into Juve at a time when Pirlo was the focal point so he was compelled to pass it to him and move along. Even Ronaldo would gladly one touch to Pirlo and get on with it.

His time on the ball increasing does correlate with Pirlo's demise. What I'm seeing from Pogba's character is someone who would yield only to a legend like Pirlo. Herrera or Mata or Carrick or whoever, just doesn't cut it for him.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Brb schemes a move away for over a year with his fat fukk agent, to try and milk as much money as possible from the situation
Brb requests the #10, scribbles on it under pressure and then just ditched it for dat cash
Brb doesn't respect his fans at all by saying absolutely jack the whole summer about the situation and then leaving barely without a word
Brb milks the fukk out of the situation by making cryptic adidas ads about leaving while he is STILL a Juve player and the #10 of the team
Brb doesn't even call or visit his teammates to say goodbye
Brb repeatedly calls Juve a 4 year holiday
Brb gets hate for being a piece of shet, probably forced to make an apology and blames insulted Juve fans instead of himself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)