Paul Pogba (167 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeh, thats why i said that he neds his purgatory.

It seems that he was barely a pro player when he was with us...only being like that because of our mentality and administration.... but now that he went loose in ManU...he actually regressed as a proffesional and is like a superstar wannabe.... playing like shid and behaving like some hollywood actor.

The guyis a mess right now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Most people are exaggerating quite a bit on this thread, but I'm not complaining :p

I think we can all agree that we're enjoying Utd's form at the moment and enjoying their most expensive signing not bringing the goods :tup:

I for one, can't miss a Utd game these days.

Apr 29, 2006
I could imagine PSG offering good money to United and he's off to France having never settled in Manchester, di Maria style
:tup:
Yeah most likely this. Even RM wouldn't break the bank for him if he hasn't impressed immensely.

Not to mention that they would be looking for a top mid when we manage to snap Verratti and we will eventually. I can see them getting both Martial and Pogba - made in France style.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
:tup:
Yeah most likely this. Even RM wouldn't break the bank for him if he hasn't impressed immensely.

Not to mention that they would be looking for a top mid when we manage to snap Verratti and we will eventually. I can see them getting both Martial and Pogba - made in France style.
France has always been my home, Italy and England was just a holiday

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I underestimated just how closely he is tied to United and Manchester, it explains his decision. Judging by the comments he made when he left about being mistreated and the rest it was obviously just fluff, I laughed at the rumours of him going back.

I guess you can't trust anybody in football, especially a character like him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Joking and 'exaggerating' aside, what would most people think is going to happen in reality, if Manchester miss CL for say another 2 seasons?
Well they lose £20m from adidas if they don't make it this season. You aren't in the best position to negotiate without CL football, but they are such a marketing machine they'd still generate a tonne of money. The problem comes at a technical level, they wouldn't be able to attract the very best players without external circumstances. You could argue that they don't already. Pogba is the odd one out, they hadn't signed an arguably 'top player' since Di Maria, and that was as an expendable player of Real Madrid. Before that it was Rio Ferdinand in 2002.

They could well lose players, if you look at someone like Liverpool who also generate a lot of money (for their relatively abysmal level of success). I suppose ultimately any team could lose players to Real Madrid or Barcelona, but players want CL football. Money dab isn't going to play EL for 2-3 seasons running is he?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
United doesn't seem likely to end up in top 4 this season and it's hard to see how the team can be fixed in the short term, it has become one poisonous club. Looking forward to Mourinho coaching in China/MLS

Apr 29, 2006
Well they lose £20m from adidas if they don't make it this season...Money dab isn't going to play EL for 2-3 seasons running is he?
Also they would technically have to pay money back for previous years. Is it 20m over the whole deal if they miss qualification for 2 seasons, or is it 20m EVERY season they miss qualification?
Money dab would be quite for a while, mainly because Mino isn't going to feel safe otherwise. We are talking CIA grade problems for the fat fuck and he has been leveling his tax burden since his past life. After 2 whole seasons maybe United would be willing for a recoup more than the other way around. I don't see dab#15 getting a bigger paycheck, unless he goes to China.

Would be a dream come true :touched:

To make things sweeter, I hope they turn into Tottenham/Roma world class chokers
Many people tend to forget that is what they were pre-Ferguson. Now, funnily enough, the unique thing about being a manager in England has fucking up United in a big way, because there is no continuity of values and no real mission statement.
In Italy you'd have to fire more guys to achieve the same thing, so naturally clubs are a bit more protected and managers restricted. Having said that we all remember what was the worst thing past Calciopoli - namely that our directors before Agnelli were in between dumb and dumber. Even Juve DNA wasn't worth shit back then, so I am always careful when someone brags with those terms.(United fans ...)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
They brag about they spending power...but at this pace they will inevitably lose reputation and players if they continue embarrasing themselves season after season.

Good players will stop going there somewhow...... and dudes like Pogba will fail to convince the real madrids and barcelonas of the world to spend big money to rescue them from manU if he is sucking on the field

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)