Paul Pogba (23 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Crazy thing is Pogba would be lucky if he only has to trudge through 1 year in the Europa League.

The way it's going now, how can anyone see Man U making top 4 this year or even next...

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I hate him so much he is a complete douch bag. I was blinded before when he played for us because i was biased but now i see this cretin for what he really is. He is the footballer version of Drake.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Crazy thing is Pogba would be lucky if he only has to trudge through 1 year in the Europa League.

The way it's going now, how can anyone see Man U making top 4 this year or even next...
It's alright. He's getting top money for this shit and if he changes his priorities in the future he'll move to a more ambitions club to win something. He's still very young so he's got time for this.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Nah not anymore. I admire his talent but he's too much of an image person (not the David Beckham image) that fool image though.

I wonder what's his price tag in summer or in 2018 though when United finishes 6th or 5th and they're once again playing Europa league.
Hope they don't even make it to that. Relegation zone.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Nah not anymore. I admire his talent but he's too much of an image person (not the David Beckham image) that fool image though.

I wonder what's his price tag in summer or in 2018 though when United finishes 6th or 5th and they're once again playing Europa league.
I think he is worth half the amount United paid unless something drastically changes before the end of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)