Paul Pogba (185 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's beautiful :touched:

The first post is pure poetry.

Ok, I'm done with the club right now. This situation is actually far worse than the Moyes one. In Moyes we had a charlatan - however, he wanted to do his best and had intentions to win and take the club forward. He just didn't have the knowledge or tools to do so. He set us back to a level that can be compared to Tottenham 10 years ago.

LVG - as usual he will look even better when you look at it in hindsight. He's growing for every minute now and I wouldn't be surprised to see a little chapter on him in the club's cabinet. With only a bit of luck there might even been a small statue - of course not the size of the biggest legends, but something like a face sculpture. We could discuss this matter for a lifetime without reaching a conclusion. Let's just leave it with a FA cup title. People seem to underestimate the difficulty with reaching to the very top in that competition. It's one hell of an achievement!

So let's go over to Mourinho. Last night he really shocked me. I've gone from hating him to fearing him. It all started getting spooky when we lost to Feyenoord in september, right after a horrible defeat to City. I said then that was the worse performance in our club's history. It was just unreal. We followed that up with a 3-1 loss vs Watford :houllier: SAF would never have had that. He'd be fuming after the City loss and go on to win 5-6 games in a row!!

So just what the hell is going on? I'll tell you my thoughts.

Guys, I'm afraid we've got ourself a full blooded psychopath as a manager. If you look at his behavior at the club it's unheard of. Yes, LVG had his shit with Di Maria and Memphis, but never did he let it get personal. I'm talking about Schweinsteiger here. This has become a virus in the club and we are now seeing the results of it. Mourinho is not a team builder - he's a freaking monster. He's constantly seeking for confrontation to scare the players at his own club, opposition club or people associated with football in any way. He started out softly with including Rooney etc, but it was always in the plan to overtake the power at the club.

At Madrid he went straight into the wall. He went into a fight with Cassillias and we all know how that ended. The club was in deep trouble for a long while until they got rid of him. At Chelsea it continued. This is because of some mental problem he's been getting of lately. Just listen to the way he talks, he just can't behave in the public room, he's just got to attack referees or players or even his staff. He needs house-training right now.

I called this before we signed him and had to retreat from that opinion right away after being HATE ATTACKED by the CAF!! I wanted to hang on to LVG. I saw the trouble coming from a mile away with that staff bullshit at Chelsea. And look at where we are now. IN DEEP SHIT. And it will get worse. He's now buying himself time by taking Schweinsteiger back into training in the frist team. I bet Schweiny is just in there to get more humiliation.

This freak is so sick that he even signs players that he can bully if there are not enough victims in the club. Take Mhiki for example last night. WHAT THE feck WAS THAT CONTRIBUTE MORE BULLSHIT?? :eek:

He knows he's lost right now. Just where the hell is he heading after a failure at our club? No big club will want him and he will never take on a shit job. Unfortunately we're stuck with him because we're already paying wages for both Moyes and LVG and can never afford having a third guy on the payroll + new manager (and who the hell would be the new manager????). I think this will cost us millions of pounds and will take years to repair - if it's even possible to do. RIP MAN UNITED!!!!:(

@DAiDEViL

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I hope he's happy not playing in the Champions League for two straight years :lol:

inb4 he falls out of love with Man U again and asks for a transfer to Real.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I hope he's happy not playing in the Champions League for two straight years :lol:

inb4 he falls out of love with Man U again and asks for a transfer to Real.
For bench! Modric is twice as good as pogba and for price of him real bought kroos,modric and isco

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Mourinho is a dick and he has deteriorated so much. He has become a destroyer of teams, wherever he goes he starts a war with the players. Was he really like that always? Was he this way at Porto, Chelsea and Inter? I know he became an ubber dick from Real Madrid onwards. Anyways, as long as Carrick sits on the bench and Pogba is paired with Fellaini, im affraid Pogba will not have the impact people expect, and he will continue to fail.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Mourinho is a dick and he has deteriorated so much. He has become a destroyer of teams, wherever he goes he starts a war with the players. Was he really like that always? Was he this way at Porto, Chelsea and Inter? I know he became an ubber dick from Real Madrid onwards. Anyways, as long as Carrick sits on the bench and Pogba is paired with Fellaini, im affraid Pogba will not have the impact people expect, and he will continue to fail.
At his first three clubs he had this us vs the world mentality and it worked for him,now shits backfiring

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Dude. We should've traded Pogba straight up for even one of them. :p
I think its amazing how bad he is doing over there. The guy has no will power almost at all despite the wealth of talent in his body. I realize that Mou is fucking up big time that even Ibra has turned shit when normally he can make the most mediocre of teams compete at the highest level, but Pogba looks more defeated than frustrated he barely looks like he is even trying.

Back with us he did look like the next big thing and we did not want to sell and his agent is raiola and UTD were desperate for a top player, so I am not surprised he went for that insane price but man oh man this club is in trouble.

If he never comes good for them that would be Pogba and raiola screwing them over for the 3rd time. The first was leaving on a free when he obviously should have been an expensive youngster (think Koman at least), then the second is going back to them as the highest transfer fee of all time on a fat salary and agent fee, then the third is not performing at a half decent level :lol:

What a dysfunctional team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 174)