Paul Pogba (39 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Bundesliga is not an attractive league eother yet Bayern are an attractive club. When we sell Vidal and Pogba it is a fucking huge billboard that we don't aim to be a club at that level. When we keep on repeating every transfer window that we will never stand in the way of players wanting to leave then we will never be such a club. And it is obvious if we continue like this, we are definitely not aiming to be one.
:tup:

Ambition shown so far has been good enough, but we need to be more ruthless to reach the next level.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Bundesliga is not an attractive league eother yet Bayern are an attractive club. When we sell Vidal and Pogba it is a $#@!ing huge billboard that we don't aim to be a club at that level. When we keep on repeating every transfer window that we will never stand in the way of players wanting to leave then we will never be such a club. And it is obvious if we continue like this, we are definitely not aiming to be one.
I completly disagree about the Bundesliga not being attractive. Clearly it doesent have the appeal as PL, but i still think the german league is great. New stadiums, full stadiums, amazing crowd/atmopshere, fast counter attacking football. Thats what most people like to see from a TV point of view, and im sure the popularity of the BL will rise even more in the coming 5-10 years.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Its strange, when I watch any our other explayer play I never wished he would fail, but for Pogba I just cant stop wishing it.
Me too, it's rare for me to dislike ex-players. Heck I even like that cunt that was useless for us and that is performing for Atletico :D, I even got love for Matri and was happy to see him score for his new clubs. But that useless backwards piece of shit Débile can rot. I want him to become Quaresma 2.0, a could've.

Shame he's injured, like the others said, it's a lot more enjoyable when he suffers on the pitch.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What an exit :lol::touched:

- - - Updated - - -

It's all good, let that value drop. He'll soon be an Inter/Milan signing :xfinger:
I hope this happens so much. Next Robinho. :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Its a shame with he´s injury somehow. Now United fans are just gonna use that as an excuse for him not perfoming. :sergio:
Yes they will. It will be quite amusing too. :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Exactly. Vidal is a warrior, one all clubs would love to have. Seems like a likeable guy too, allthough i know some might not agree about that. He´s team mates like him though, so thats what matters.

Disregard what Seven said. Vidal is a lovable guy indeed. Dude loves to party and why shouldn't he? Sure, he was drinking and driving but that's just part of his persona.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
begone, bayern cancer
Would have been splendid if youre mother had the same thoughts regarding you before you got born, 5 years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Disregard what Seven said. Vidal is a lovable guy indeed. Dude loves to party and why shouldn't he? Sure, he was drinking and driving but that's just part of his persona.
I also really like him. I know he was driving while being drunk, and that was more than plain stupid and not acceptable. Fully understand why many Juventus fans loved him while being in Turin, its the same in Bayern Munich now, where he is on to become a fan favorite.

R.A.B.

Mar 24, 2009
Would have been splendid if youre mother had the same thoughts regarding you before you got born, 5 years ago.

- - - Updated - - -
Do not worry, some people of this forum , even on the green nicknames like igortudor are zerocultured people. Do not listen to these brainless nobodies;)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Damn how things are right now, it's so obvious how Juventus desperetaly need Pogba as much as he desperately needs Juventus. This match should be once again r achieved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)