Paul Pogba (201 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
"Pogba is the most expensive Donkey I've ever seen. So useless."
"No more excuses, Paul Pogba is the biggest fraud to ever play football"
"Paul Pogba if ever a game was there for you to announce yourself and he just does nothing"
"Never thought I'd see a lazier than Van Persie but tonight that was beaten by @paulpogba absolutely horrific."
"Paul Pogba is the biggest joke of 2016.."
...etc

If there was ever a picture that said more then a thousand words..

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
need that gif of Beppe, Agnelli, Nedved and Conte all partying in the jeep from the Zoolander on orange mocha frapuccino day. Just change Conte to Allegri and it would be perfect for this situation

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol:

I really hope a clause that allows him to come back to Juve for cheap does actually exists (i'd be shocked), and that we refuse to bring him back :lol:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Only chance Pogba fails there is if the team is a complete and utter mess like previous years.

Regardless of that, I believe Pogba will retire as one of the greatest midfielders of his era.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If this was true, we bring him back and then immediately sell him to Chinese team. :D
Nah, him seeking a move back and us turning it down would be a lot more satisfying.

- - - Updated - - -

Only chance Pogba fails there is if the team is a complete and utter mess like previous years.

Regardless of that, I believe Pogba will retire as one of the greatest midfielders of his era.
Based on what? Best midfielder of this era is by far Vidal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 188)