Paul Pogba (115 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Dude, 110mln for a guy who wanted to leave. What Juve was supposed to do, waiting for Pogba to start bitching in the media so that his price goes lower?
You keep him and sell him next year if that was our plan.With bitching he would only hurt himself.
He wan't the first player who asked to leave and he won't be the last.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Dont know why he couldnt face his team mates like a man. Read as well he really wanted to go Madrid but when he learnt wages were lower than what ManU offered he decided on Manchester. He's confusing. You want Balon D'Or and you crave Madrid...yet you go the other way for some extra millions and then put on this facade that you so badly wanted to come home. We were going to bump his salary and sell him in 2017 for an even larger sum.

I have respect for him as a player, but not as a man.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
This will be remembered as one if not the most embarrassing and disrespectful way when a player left Juventus. I don't remember our player to behave so ridiculously during a transfer saga. Only Zlatan and Vidal come close.Pogba is bigger douche than them. The biggest even.

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
You guys haven't considered the possibility that Pogba might have thought (and maybe even desired) he would stay, but your management saw the $$$ and decided it was too sweet a deal to pass and told him they wanted to sell? I'm not saying this is what happened, but it might be a possibility. The public rarely knows what happens behind closed doors in this situations.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
why is every bayern fan posting here??
Cause you're the best Online fanbase other than ours

Seriously, I think we can agree on many things and I find it interesting to exchange opinions with Juve fans on those things we don't agree on.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
This will be remembered as one if not the most embarrassing and disrespectful way when a player left Juventus. I don't remember our player to behave so ridiculously during a transfer saga. Only Zlatan and Vidal come close.Pogba is bigger douche than them. The biggest even.
In what way was Vidal disrespectful?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Can we please stop updating this disgusting thread about every random new report about this disgusting transfer of this disgusting player?

We already know the most important thing, and that is that he won't play for us anymore. :tup:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Im still wondering why he didnt stay. Its one of the strangest moves in a long time.

He got everything he needed in Juventus, but apparantly it wasnt enough.
TBH Kroos to Real is somewhat similar though. I guess he switched because of wages too, so it's not that uncommon (yeah, Real are bigger and play in CL but Pogba got insane wages from MU).

I admire Pogba's game but the moment it became official I simply lost interest. It's like my 3rd visit in this thread after he left, lol.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
TBH Kroos to Real is somewhat similar though. I guess he switched because of wages too, so it's not that uncommon (yeah, Real are bigger and play in CL but Pogba got insane wages from MU).

I admire Pogba's game but the moment it because official I simply lost interest. It's like my 3rd visit in this thread after he left, lol.
:tup:

Once a player leaves Juve, it's almost as if they died. Have no interest in following them.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
You guys haven't considered the possibility that Pogba might have thought (and maybe even desired) he would stay, but your management saw the $$$ and decided it was too sweet a deal to pass and told him they wanted to sell? I'm not saying this is what happened, but it might be a possibility. The public rarely knows what happens behind closed doors in this situations.

we don't sell our players unless they ask to leve.it's juventus policy.we could reject man utd offer but money changed his loyalty.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

With whats been reported, then we can only go by that it was Pogba/Raiola who asked to leave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)