Paul Pogba (96 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Not hard to be the best mid in your team when you play in a midfield comprising of Matuidi and Sissoko :ratcafe:

Besides, Sissoko was better than him when it actually mattered and that's even worse :ratcafe:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Not hard to be the best mid in your team when you play in a midfield comprising of Matuidi and Sissoko :ratcafe:

Besides, Sissoko was better than him when it actually mattered and that's even worse :ratcafe:
Pogba played DM in the final. His job was to stay back pass the ball around and hold the midfield which he did. Actually shows how mature and versatile he is taking a different role and adjusting to it for one game. So Pogs did his job well, its just that the job he had was unimpressive, but you can thank DD for that

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Comparing 23 year old Pogba to 23 year old C. Ronaldo. :rofl:

You've really outdone yourself now, monsieur Arsenal, I suppose that's to be expected with your irrational love of le français.

C. Ronaldo at Pogba's age, the season he turned 23, was spent leading United to a CL title with 42 goals... 8 goals scored in 11 CL games... winning the Ballon d'Or.

Pogba. Well. He was crap for the first half of the season. He had a great 3 months to finish the season where he played like the best CM in football. And then bombed the Euros.

Very similar consistency issues. :rofl:
Way to miss the point. I wasnt comparing pogba to ronaldo in terms of ability. Pogba might win a ballon d'or one day but he isnt going to win 3 or 4 while being second another 3 or 4 times. Ronaldo is one of the best to ever play the game. I was comparing situations, ronaldo in his first four seasons iirc with utd had a poor goal scoring record in the cl, people used that against him back then. Which was silly as he was 22 or 23 back then.

Pogba is possibly the best midfielder in his age group, you can hate him if you want, but give credit where its due.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Way to miss the point. I wasnt comparing pogba to ronaldo in terms of ability. Pogba might win a ballon d'or one day but he isnt going to win 3 or 4 while being second another 3 or 4 times. Ronaldo is one of the best to ever play the game. I was comparing situations, ronaldo in his first four seasons iirc with utd had a poor goal scoring record in the cl, people used that against him back then. Which was silly as he was 22 or 23 back then.

Pogba is possibly the best midfielder in his age group, you can hate him if you want, but give credit where its due.
:tup:
But seriously, i think you shouldn't take it too serious..
It's the coping mechanism kicking, not the reasonable brain talking

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Hey all , one subject is still confusing to me ,
Did we paid the Raiola fee? Otherwise why did the club announced only 72.6 euro profit? Or is it taxes and stuff ?

What do you guys understand from this message :
http://www.juventus.com/media/nativ...s/2015-2016/comunicato 09082016 pogba eng.pdf
From what i believe we paid a small fee to Raiola maybe 5m or something and united paid about 20m

72.6 is how much profit we made from signing and selling Pogba after taking out expenses including wages etc.

I wouldnt be 100% sure that im right this is just my understanding.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Also is it true that the 5m bonus is for Pogba new house? That's ridiculous.
you are right and you have every right to be mad, because in the end it is OUR MONEY that they spend, right ? i mean you surely have bought a lot of tickets to watch the game in the juve stadium right ? ... RIGHT ?

i can totally understand it that you are mad, spending our hard earned money that we spend every month to visit the home games in the stadium and support the club by not watching pirated streams but giving money to the club by being there live...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
you are right and you have every right to be mad, because in the end it is OUR MONEY that they spend, right ? i mean you surely have bought a lot of tickets to watch the game in the juve stadium right ? ... RIGHT ?

i can totally understand it that you are mad, spending our hard earned money that we spend every month to visit the home games in the stadium and support the club by not watching pirated streams but giving money to the club by being there live...
:D

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
From what i believe we paid a small fee to Raiola maybe 5m or something and united paid about 20m

72.6 is how much profit we made from signing and selling Pogba after taking out expenses including wages etc.

Wages dont impact profit from sales. The majority of the difference is probably Raiola's fee.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

It doesn't work like that at all

- - - Updated - - -

Are u in a kind of bet that force u to attack and troll everyone around here? Is Tony Soprano the one that force u? :boh:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

For an egoistic twat, you would think he would use some initiative in that final and maybe drive forward. Blame the coach as much as anyone wants but fact is pogba was awful. :redcafe:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)