Paul Pogba (95 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hm.. I get what you're saying, but I think if you're wearing the no. 10 jersey of Juventus, who have won Serie A 5 times in a row and are now going to be favorites to win the CL and you still need to incentivized, something is very wrong. I think he really had his heart set on Utd. And even if we might not have gotten a perfect deal out of it, I'd still be happy that he's gone. We're Juventus, you should want to play for us.

It's not like we're Sassuolo or West Ham or something. I completely understand if money is the only thing that matters if you play for those teams.
dude, go find a nanny.
JCK thought i was a pogba fanboy last week and i quoted all the instances when i was critical of pogba, then he later admitted that i was one of the few that never changed my opinion about pogba.

i will not proof it again just because your brain dysfunction turns you into an annoying attention seeking child that spouts nonsense without reason.

if you had any kind of education that was worth more than a 3rd world Ethiopian nude guy as teacher showing you how to make sounds with two sticks you would know that a discussion does not work by fabricating wild nonsense and just writing down what your feeble mind thinks is true. you would need to do research, check the source and then write your opinion that you build upon your research results, but you just blab around without ever having read me giving any indication to be a pogba fanboy.

use the search function or go speak to someone that takes you serious, i don't. i hope your mom comes back home soon and tells you to do some homework or help daddy on the farm collect some potatoes so you do not taint this thread with your
intellectual effusions.
:lol:

If his own interests were ahead of the client's, then he would have no clients.
Mmmm i think its 50/50. His own interests are ahead of his clients for sure... but he finds always a way to mask this by also finding very lucrative offers for his client...this way he can say "hey...but look at THIS tearsures im bringing to you".... and is true..he gets really nice deals. He makes his client happy, but by doing things in his own selfish ways.

I'm almost over it. But I'm changed forever. Will never attach myself to a player again.
You just need to mature and analyze players. Pogba..since his 2nd season looked like someone who was not going to commit to us. On the other hand... players like marchisio and del piero would never abandon us and you can see that by a mile.

There could be random exceptions liek Vidal who got us all by surprise..but you get the point.

#1) This admiration is not "sudden". A lot of us have been fans of his since his days at Pescara while we were following Ciro Immobile's exploits

#2) No one is expecting him to come to Juventus. That ship sailed 4 years ago, and it's not coming back anytime soon.
:tup: That pescara team was so cool. Sadly it got disbanded before even starting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I know, thats why i said you are a huge pogba fan from day 1.

I remember how alot said "pogba needed to improve to be starting over Marchisio" but you were immediatly hyping Pogba and never stopped.

Verratti and Pogba, no noticable quality difference, but completely different players

#1 for the money, #2 for the show
Three to get the honeys

Here we go

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Man. This forum has become so fucking boring lately, like a fucking children's playground. It's as if we are all supposed to agree on everything. If someone dares to disagree or question, then they are haters and naysayers, doomsday advocates and the like. Fucking herd mentality up in here.

You don't agree with my assessment that Verratti is better and Marchisio is more important? Well, you're an idiot and a fucking retard.

You don't think the board have done a good job selling Pogba? Mercato a 7? Wtf do you know? You are delusional and salty.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Man. This forum has become so fucking boring lately, like a fucking children's playground. It's as if we are all supposed to agree on everything. If someone dares to disagree or question, then they are haters and naysayers, doomsday advocates and the like. Fucking herd mentality up in here.

You don't agree with my assessment that Verratti is better and Marchisio is more important? Well, you're an idiot and a fucking retard.

You don't think the board have done a good job selling Pogba? Mercato a 7? Wtf do you know? You are delusional and salty.
Why are you bitching about this...?

You call everyone who disagrees with your cynicism, delusional and retarded? Or a Beppe cock-slurper. Or some other such thing.

Who cares if people fall into hyperbole and ad hominem. It's the fucking internet. Pretty much all of us do it.

enzo

May 14, 2012

It has been like this since I joined the forum. Fight people with different opinion to death. Getting old?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

You haven't said sycophant for a while now.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
B81 ::lol3:: so much salt. So very very salty

Your new profile pic should be

I prefer this :D

- - - Updated - - -

Why are you bitching about this...?

You call everyone who disagrees with your cynicism, delusional and retarded? Or a Beppe cock-slurper. Or some other such thing.

Who cares if people fall into hyperbole and ad hominem. It's the fucking internet. Pretty much all of us do it.
You are one to talk, you fickle minded hypocritical peasant :p

- - - Updated - - -

You haven't said sycophant for a while now.
Indeed. I am preserving it for a special occasion :D

- - - Updated - - -

It has been like this since I joined the forum. Fight people with different opinion to death. Getting old?
I am definitely getting old. Banter is fun tho :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
(23)UTD> (26)REAL > (31)PSG

cool story bro!
Yeah ?

He was insane at united, MUCH less great at real, and burried his career somewhat. Always had glimpses of his amazing talent, but never remotely made the legacy he should

- - - Updated - - -

you seem to think that Pogba only plays good in a perfectly functional midfield, even though you saw a number of games even last season where he was perfectly fine playing in a midfield that has neither Marchisio or Khedira in it. go ahead, check those games and then say to me again how he sucks if he doesent have 2 WC midfielders next to him, because the only one you will be lying to is yourself. when you take off your pink glasses and see the situation as it actually was, you notice a few things.
- Pogba was out of form since his injury late February that saw his performances drop even the season before when we had Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal next to him. so he did actually have a period where his form dropped, as you have been saying numerous times back then. which you "forget" now
- Pogba only really sucked for 2 games, the rest he wasnt on his usual level but wasnt terribad, both were with Padoin as regista, which was by far Allegris biggest mistake in his time here. and honestly, if you expect anyone to pull WC performances next to a fullback playing the distributor role then think again. an out of form Pogba had to do it all, drop back to distribute the ball as well as be decisive in the final 3rd, which he couldnt do. unless you would have cloned him that was impossible, especially vs Roma since its so easy to defend when you know exactly that you have to really close down just one mid. as soon as Allegri put Hernanes into the starting 11 his level improved. later Marchisio returned and Pogba started regaining form which saw him finish the season in brilliant form, which he kept even when Marchisio got injured which again proves that he can play on a high level without "Marchisio babysitting him". we also played better vs Bayern without Marchisio than without him, so that much for him being much more important for us
- we not only had 10 (few of which arrived very late into the mercato and 4 of which were later starters) new players and lost 3 key ones entering the season, we also had bunch of injuries. Licht, Morata, Barzagli, Marchisio, Khedira, Pereyra, Asamoah... all of which suffered injuries at different times during the opening months. and not only that, we struggled to find the right formation too. from 4312 until Pereyra got injured, to 442, to lopsided 433, to 352 again once Licht returned. in short, it was a complete mess which was shown in the results in the opening months.

about Verratti i wont say much as i already pointed out that PSG completely outplayed CIty even without him, so that much for his importance to make his team function

- - - Updated - - -

we are all Verratti fans here, there is not one Juve fan on the planet who would say no to him at the moment. the problem is if you suddenly (as off August 7th) start saying stuff like Verratti is better than Pogba or influences the game more or is more important or whatever else, when what you previously said is completely different. i get the anger for Pogba but lets not suddenly make it look like he was as important as Giaccherini was here

- - - Updated - - -

thats how i see it too. maybe not PSG because they arent adidas, but maybe they will change in a few years

- - - Updated - - -

also this. but some seem to think Pjanic is incredibly consistent too and puts in regular WC performances. just shows how people like talkung about players they almost never watch

There is really no discussion. Pogba works when the team works, Pogba is average when the team doesnt work. At france he was average, at juve he started average, when juve was playing well he was insane for a few months.
I really dont get why you have to be so butthurt about it. Are you trying to surpass DP84 in terms of relentless fanboyism ?

Pogba should go to teams with sick midfields like juve's, and he'll be a massive upgrade. He shouldnt go to other teams. Thats it, but you seemb to be incredibly insulted at this notion.

So insulted you are trashing everything around. Even Pjanic now, because your beloved Pogba is gone.

Give it a rest. Everyone here saw how Pogba cant carry a team and requires a certain midfield/defence to back him up, or he's average. He thrives when he can try fancy shit that works 20% of the time, cause when it does, he'll likely G+A.

Thats why he should have stayed, and became legend here.

Let go. He's gone. Accept it. Focus on the club

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
He's the new David Beckham.

Beckham was absolutely perfect at United. Then the united posterboy went to real madrid. Who just sold makelele so had no cdm, short forwards and far to much unbalance in the midfield.

Pogba went from extremely well suited juve to United who doesnt have a midfield.

All he now needs to do is put his cock in a celebrity. Why not Kim Kardashian
I don't think Mourinho will not try and get the best out of Pogba. He probably wants to use him like Lampard and give him the freedom to go forward.

Pogba picked up a lot of tactical knowledge in Italy as well so Mourinho probably knows he can do a job as box to box.

Your right though it could be a bad move for him especially if he doesn't start performing straight away with all the goals people expect him to score with that price tag.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I'm not sure what is so funny about that. I found out about him by watching Immobile. Unless you think that watching Immobile at all is funny.

And if that is the case, then let me say this

:lol: I agree with you :lol:
Haha yes, in hindsight theres something ridiculously absurd about watching pescara for Immobile, of all players.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
And btw I made that NT reference to Pogba just to illustrate that he can't carry a midfield , not that he's been underwhelming on the NT stage as do have many legends of the past. So far when the pressure is on him, he's failed to deliver. The age argument is valid but he brings this upon himself with his arrogant attitude so don't blame people for pointing fingers at him when he can't make it count when it matters. Thanks to his price tag, he's going to be scrutinized every week in the premiership. Let's see how he handles this.

He's expected to carry United's midfield now. Let's see how this goes. Their midfield bar him is just bang average. They have an incredibly terrible group of mid fielders for a so called big club.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah ?

He was insane at united, MUCH less great at real, and burried his career somewhat. Always had glimpses of his amazing talent, but never remotely made the legacy he should

- - - Updated - - -

There is really no discussion. Pogba works when the team works, Pogba is average when the team doesnt work. At france he was average, at juve he started average, when juve was playing well he was insane for a few months.
I really dont get why you have to be so butthurt about it. Are you trying to surpass DP84 in terms of relentless fanboyism ?

Pogba should go to teams with sick midfields like juve's, and he'll be a massive upgrade. He shouldnt go to other teams. Thats it, but you seemb to be incredibly insulted at this notion.

So insulted you are trashing everything around. Even Pjanic now, because your beloved Pogba is gone.

Give it a rest. Everyone here saw how Pogba cant carry a team and requires a certain midfield/defence to back him up, or he's average. He thrives when he can try fancy shit that works 20% of the time, cause when it does, he'll likely G+A.

Thats why he should have stayed, and became legend here.

Let go. He's gone. Accept it. Focus on the club
I just gave you bunch of points why Pogba underperforming was only partly due to a non functional midfield and you come with "there is no discussion really", while completely ignoring all I said. Well, youre partly right, there is no discussion but in the sense that im right.

Im not trashing Pjanic, im one of his biggest fans here as you can see from both the transfer and player threads, just find it hilarious how people suddenly hold him as one of the best mids in Europe while when I was saying that back in April got ridicouled for it. And yes, he is one of the best CMs in Europe currently, can become an all time great with Juve. Hes not perfect though you know, Pjanic biggest weakness both for Roma and the NT is his inconsistency, and he underperforms when he has a mediocre midfield around him (sounds familiar, where have I heard that one before).

Another thing, how many times have you seen Marchisio play with a Sturaro-Padoin esque midfield last 5 years to know he would perform better or that he would control the game the way he usually does? Whenever I see him play he either has Pogba or Khedira or both next to him. And I love Marchisio so i hate to play him down like this, even if it's vs the best CM in Europe currently. Or Verratti? And just another reminder, we got run over in midfield vs Empoli last year when we played with Vidal-Padoin-Sturaro. Im curious to hear how you'd explain that.

As for Pogba sucking for the NT, he was Frances best mid in 6 out of 7 games playing out of position, if that's a player that underperforms then he must be the best in the world in his position ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)