Paul Pogba (126 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I think some of the posts are pretty fair.

Not the Pjanic > Pogba posts of course but Juventus fans over the years have overrated him too much.

He still has some way to go before being put on the level of some legendary midfielders. It was laughable to read some of the posts last season really. And he is not the best CM right now. I would've said this even last year but I would've got bashed for saying that.

As of now , it's an absolute fact that he can't carry a midfield. He thrives best in an already well functioning midfield not when he's asked to be the leader of the pack. We've seen this both with France and Juventus. It's fanboyism to disagree about this.

Pogba is complete but he's still developing.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala has shown he can be a leader already just like Vidal. It would hurt to lose him, not Pogba. It's not hurting losing him at all.
:agree:

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
You can't really read one's post who uses 1 for I and 4 for an A.
if that is the most you can critizise my postings for, then this is telling enough.
one would have thought that those name jokes got old after 8 years, but obviously sticking to the same nick name for more then a decade is uncool in the reigns of educationally alienated worker class citizens.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
if that is the most you can critizise me for i have gone a long way.
one would have thought that those name jokes got old after 8 years, but obviously sticking to the same nick name for more then a decade is uncool in the reigns of educationally alienated worker class citizens.
In all fairness it's the sort of nickname a prepubescent comes up with.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
if that is the most you can critizise my postings for, then this is telling enough.
I swear I am not joking, I usually don't read your posts because I don't like your username or how it's written.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Man I have no idea who is who. All the guys/gals I used to know in the last decade left or changed their names. Except for @JCK and @Martin

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
In all fairness it's the sort of nickname a prepubescent comes up with.
no, it is the nickname some young guy came up with, when his first nickname was already taken basically everywhere at the age of 14 or something (22 years ago). this is a very good nickname, because it is basically never taken and does abstract enough to have an isolation between my real life and the internet persona. i am pretty sure you will have a hard time finding somebody with such a name much earlier than me in public forums and stuff, because "leet" speak was something basically only known inside of hacking and cracking communities and since i did write a few cracks for games it was a very fitting nick name back then like it is now. this "shit" is all only virtual, that's what the name is all about, not real, just virtual a persona only alive in the internet, seperated from the real being.

I swear I am not joking, I usually don't read your posts because I don't like your username or how it's written.
that is totally ok. i am no cronios. i do not want to persuade everybody nor am i on a holy crusade to shout at everybody in an attempt to be heard or something.

Man I have no idea who is who. All the guys/gals I used to know in the last decade left or changed their names. Except for @JCK and @Martin
i feel the same way and to be honest i find it much more childish to change the nick name to the flavor of the month every few months then to just stick to what one is known with.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I think some of the posts are pretty fair.

Not the Pjanic > Pogba posts of course but Juventus fans over the years have overrated him too much.

He still has some way to go before being put on the level of some legendary midfielders. It was laughable to read some of the posts last season really. And he is not the best CM right now. I would've said this even last year but I would've got bashed for saying that.

As of now , it's an absolute fact that he can't carry a midfield. He thrives best in an already well functioning midfield not when he's asked to be the leader of the pack. We've seen this both with France and Juventus. It's fanboyism to disagree about this.

Pogba is complete but he's still developing.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala has shown he can be a leader already just like Vidal. It would hurt to lose him, not Pogba. It's not hurting losing him at all.
What has Dybala shown more than Pogba?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)